Hiss~ (mini chapter)

Minus girlfriend was about to use the restroom but then something occurred to her. "I should get used to using these, since I'll probably have a few more accidents" minus girlfriend thought to herself. Her bowels were unsurprisingly empty, however her bladder was pretty full due to her many sodas she drank at the restaurant and she pushed a little. Soon she heard a faint hiss~ As her crotch grew warm. The warmth slowly seeped and spread to her butt. "W-wow, that warmth is actually pretty nice" minus girlfriend thought to herself, while rubbing the front of her diaper. She decided to sit in it for a while, so she sat down, and drank a few sodas while scrolling social media. Then she got a text from her bestie, Cassy. She arranged for them to hang out the next day. She was excited, but also nervous, because she didn't know if she should tell her about the nappies. Soon the pee began to cool and get uncomfortable but she kept drinking a little more. Eventually the nappy got cold and clammy. Minus gf didn't like that (she also didn't want a rash) so she changed her diaper and decided to call it a night. She fell asleep quickly after that days exciting events and she couldn't wait to see Cassy tomorrow. And then blue boyfriend again the next morning.