A fun reunion

(Cassette girl and goth gf have nicknames for each other. Cassette girl likes to call minus gf gothy. Minus gf calls cassette girl Cordy)

Goth girlfriend awoke to a very soggy pamper. "Ugh, guess this'll be my new normal" she thought. She changed her pamper, then changed her clothes and put on some makeup. She was ecstatic she would get to see her beloved "Cordy" again.

"Yo, gothy, I'm here" Cassette girl said. "Ah, come on in ya goofball!" Goth girlfriend said. "So tell me about your new bf!" Cassy excitedly said. "Ok, I'll tell you 100% truthfully what had happened because I trust you, ok cordy. But you can't make fun of me, ok." Goth gf said, seriously. "Gothy, we both know some pretty embarrassing stuff about each other, if I was gonna expose ya, I would've done it a long time ago." Cassette girl said.

"So, dad was having his first show in a while, and I was anxious so I couldn't go to the bathroom. The show started, and daddy invited this really cute boy named blue boyfriend to battle him. While listening, I got so distracted, I ended up shitting myself." Goth girlfriend explained, embarrassed. "Oh damn, that sucks, but honestly, totally could've been worse" Cassy replies. "So anyway, I ask him out, and I change and all that boring shit. I go, and end up shitting myself AGAIN. I told him and he was ok with it" Goth girlfriend continued.

"Wow I'm surprised he was ok with it, guess that makes two of us then" Cassy said. "Well he suggested something, and I agreed because it was in my best interest." Minus girlfriend said, lifting up her skirt, revealing her striped diaper. "Oh damn. Although I guess it is best, considering the circumstances." Cassy said. "Yeah, I know. It's super embarrassing though. Could I ask you a huge favor cordy?" Goth girlfriend said, embarrassed. "Anything gothy." Cassy replied. "Could you wear one, just while your over? It would mean the world to me!" Goth girlfriend said, completely embarrassed. "Gothy, it's embarrassing, but sure. If that would make you more comfortable, I'll do it." Cassy replied. "But you'll have to change me into it. Idk how to do shit like that." Cassy said. "Oh, I can do that, easy. But if I change you, you'll have to use them." Goth girlfriend replied. "That's gross as shit... I'll do it!" Cassy replied. "Yay! We don't even have to wear skirts/pants over it since we'll be home alone today!" Goth girlfriend said.

Soon enough, both girls were in thick striped diapers. "OMG! Cassy your adorable!!" Goth girlfriend said. "You already pissed?" Cassy asked. "Oh no! I didn't even notice!" Goth girlfriend said. "Maybe this'll make you feel better" Cassy said, while relaxing. Soon enough, a slight hissing sound was heard as cassette girl's nappy turned yellow and began to sag. "Omg! Cassy you're such a good friend" goth girlfriend replied, shocked.

Time skip 3 hours

Minus gf's stomach gurgled as she began to squat reflexively. "Oh no!" She audibly said, as the back of her pamper began sagging due to the squishy mess being pushed into the back of it. Cassy imitated the Movements, and soon, her diaper met the same messy fate. "Omg! Cordy, you would really do something that embarrassing for me?" Goth girlfriend said, shocked. "Yeah, it's fine, honestly way more convenient Than the toilet." Cassy replied.

Soon enough it was time for the girls to separate as cassette girl had to go home. "I'll leave this on for now, see ya later BFF." Cassy said. "Wait before you go" goth girlfriend said, while handing her a paper "That's the name of the brand of diaper I use. They're all just as thick but they have different designs! Alright see ya" goth girlfriend finished.

"Well that was a exciting day for sure!" Goth girlfriend thought to herself. "I ought to go to bed to sleep now, so I'm not tired for my date tomorrow. She went to bed right then and there, forgetting to use the restroom beforehand.