House date part 1

Minus girlfriend yawned as she woke up, however something was off and it wasn't just the fact she was wearing a diaper. Something in between her legs was warm. She looked to see what it was a saw a pee soaked diaper between her legs. "You have got to be kidding me!" Minus girlfriend said "Now I'm a bed wetter too!" She changed out of her wet diaper, and into a fresh one. She looked at her door and saw a small note from her parents, it had basically said they'll be gone for a hour or two and her dad being the cheesy guy he is hard used his fancy signature. "Good, that'll give blue bf some time to get comfortable" minus girlfriend said. She got ready for her date and once she was done she listened to some hatsune miku on her headphones.

*ding dong!* Minus girlfriend heard the doorbell, so she opened the door, and she saw blue boyfriend. "Good morning, goth girlfriend" blue boyfriend said. "Heh, good morning to you too, mate" said minus girlfriend. "I was about to eat breakfast, but since your here, we can have it together" minus girlfriend chirped. "Alright, sounds good then" blue boyfriend said. "I'm gonna make it, and you can't talk me out of it. Take it as a thanks for dinner yesterday" minus girlfriend said. ".... and the diapers" she quietly said, embarrassed. "Well if you insist on it, then, sure why not" blue boyfriend kindly exclaimed to minus girlfriend, who was glad he agreed.

Minus girlfriend had made them bacon, eggs, and toast. She also made some coffee, regular for blue boyfriend, and strong for herself. "Wow, goth girlfriend, this is really good, your a great cook!" Blue boyfriend exclaimed. "Thanks, my mom actually taught me how to cook funnily enough. Speaking of my mom, you haven't met her yet, but you probably will today" minus girlfriend explained. "Oh yeah, i guess I've only met your dad." Minus bf realized. Once they finished breakfast, minus girlfriend turned on the speakers they had set up around the house (for music practice or something). She turned the volume low so it wasn't a distraction and shuffled songs by hatsune miku.

The pair decided to head up to minus girlfriend's room. "Do you want to play a video game or something?" Minus girlfriend asked. "Sure, I'm down with any game" blue boyfriend said. "Alright then, we'll play Minecraft, since I haven't played in a while" Decided minus girlfriend. "That's cool, I actually speedrun that game, but I ain't no dream. I'm only #125 but hey that's something!" minus boyfriend said, chuckling. "That's actually pretty impressive" minus girlfriend said, realizing that they both were more than one trick ponies. While they were building a house in the game, minus girlfriend's bowel gurgled. She remembered the strong coffee she had for breakfast.

She almost got up to use the restroom but then remembered something. "I don't want to lose time with blue boyfriend, so I'll hold it, plus I'm wearing a nappy so a accident wouldn't be the end of the world" minus girlfriend thought. Then a thunderstorm started in the game, and the sound of thunder scared blue boyfriend, but more importantly, minus girlfriend. As soon as this happened, her bowels gave in and her poop began poking out. Minus girlfriend decided she wouldn't even hesitate this time, since she was bound to have a accident with the game scaring her like that, and began to push. She quietly grunted and her face scrunched up as she felt multiple logs slide out of her and into her diaper. *bwomp,splotch,phrrt* One more thunder noise made her soak her pamp. Minus girlfriend once again heard a faint hiss as her crotch grew warm and the warmth seeped to her butt and mess. Finally, she had finished messing and continued to play the game. It didn't take to long for them to beat it.

They decided to go downstairs and get some snacks, and as they were about to head back to minus girlfriend's room, the door opened. "We're back pumpkin" rider momma exclaimed. "Ah hah, I see you were able to start dating the kid from my album yesterday" ex-rockstar exclaimed. "A boyfriend you say" rider momma exclaimed with a yellow glow in her eyes.