Events. - pt. 2 "𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵"

About part two:

9.2K words

Mentions: wanting, unexpected company, greed, thirst, security, decisions, heartbeats

Warnings: touches, self-talking, arrogance, manipulation, argument, coldness, emptiness, possessiveness, dominance, inappropriate touches

─────────────────────────

[ 𝗺𝗲 ]

"𝘗: 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴.

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘗: 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳?

𝘐.. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰, 𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭?

𝘗: 𝘠𝘦𝘴! 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭.

𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺?

𝘗: 𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦! 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘎𝘳𝘺𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯." - at the same moment, the girl thought of something important, but in order not to expose the future as well as her gift, she simply asked... - Oh, are you going tonight? - the ginger woman heard her but was already on her way, just like the black-haired girl and she had neither the time nor the opportunity to answer that question. All she knew was that she was totally confused. Where should she go tonight? Was there any celebration? A grin immediately dawned on her face like the sun, knowing that the Ancient Runes professor was not just confused, but just as curious as the little Pearl was...

The girl eventually continued on her way, ever so slightly adjusting the cravat that was caressing her soft, young neck. She knew that the ginger woman, with whom they had just had a normal long human conversation between two acquaintances-strangers, had noticed her cravat. The strange thing about it was that she somehow knew that Severus had also adorned his neck with a cravat today... And it was also a coincidence. Nothing more, nothing planned at all...

-

(?): Excuse me, would it be possible to prepare two separate bowls for me, one filled with figs and the other with olives? Then put these two bowls in the basket.

(?): But of course...

-

His eyes widened for at least a moment when the door opened, making him look like a teenage schoolboy in love...

The potions master beheld her beauty. The sight of her, with her vibrant ginger hair cascading over her shoulders, struck him with a momentary sense of awe. However, like a flicker of lightning, his expression quickly returned to its usual stoic demeanor, his features once again locked in a cold and impassive mask. Those clothes... She never dressed like this FOR HIM. And he had never seen her like that... He had never seen her in heels either, and one Pearl always wore low heels... Reality is a strange thing when you look at it from the side and with different eyes.
Clad in his customary black robes, Severus carried himself with an aura of authority and command. The fabric draped over his frame, emphasizing his broad shoulders, which were refined by the cut and structure of the robes, making him look like a huge bear. The dark hue of his attire seemed to absorb the surrounding light, adding to the enigmatic allure that surrounded him.