Love in a 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗲. - pt. 11 "Deadly picture"

About part eleven:

6.3K words

Warnings: horror, thriller, terror, fear, bloodlust, (heartless and mindless) hunter and murderer, hitman

Mentions: romantic atmosphere, zoning out, love, gentleness, sudden change of demeanor, bumping, confusion, love at first sight, invitation, deep description, idyllic household, thankfulness, night comfort, warmth, attack, picture discovery, intimate feeling, deep nature description

─────────────────────────

Foreheads against one another, breaths mingling in the hushed air. Around them, a circle of flickering candles cast an ethereal glow, their golden light creating a halo of warmth and intimacy. The dancing flames flickered and swayed, casting elongated shadows upon the walls behind the man and the woman. The interplay of light and shadow painted a mesmerizing tableau, as if the very essence of their beings was mirrored in the intricate dance of the shadows. In this delicate dance, the shadows seemed to come alive, playing a dangerous game of their own.

The silhouettes of Severus and Lysanna merged, their contours blending together in a tantalizing embrace. The candlelight cast a shadowy illusion, making it appear as though their lips were intertwined in a passionate kiss, a forbidden connection that mirrored the depths of their hidden desires. The air crackled with anticipation, as if the shadows themselves were privy to the unspoken desires that hung heavy in the space between them. It was a moment suspended in time, where the boundaries of reality blurred, and the only truth that mattered was the electric connection that pulsed between them.

- "𝘐'𝘮.. 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺. - 𝘕𝘰𝘸." - but was she? His nose, with its distinctive shape, possessed a certain strength and character that mirrored his own complexities. Its slight curvature added a unique charm to his features... As it grazed against Lysanna's delicate nose, there was a gentle meeting of touches dancing tango...

- "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴.. 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦.. 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳. 𝘔𝘺... 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺... 𝘐.. 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥. 𝘍𝘰𝘳-𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳." - but he did not answer... He only "digested" this information in his brain because he himself found it important. If there was one more thing Pearl and he had in common, it was their sense of respect for every little bit of information they were given. Why? Because they were really cautious people, and in a dangerous world with responsibilities, such people were needed. He immediately knew what bad memory was causing her to feel somewhat "intimidated" to step onto the quidditch court. And he supported her in that, of course. He was going to make the experience really enjoyable for her, hoping that it would get her out of this war that was being waged within her.