🔸️Events. - 09.06.1994 "Quite the morning"

Word count of chapter six: 45.8K
✒ part one: 7.0K
✒ part two: 9.2K
✒ part three: 3.4K
✒ part four: 4.7K
✒ part five: 2.1K
✒ part six: 4.4K
✒ part seven: 15.0K

About part one:

Mentions: talking to a cat, deep descriptions, imaginations, daydreaming, biting puns

Warnings: hurt male ego, confusion

─────────────────────────

[ 𝗺𝗲 ]

The man smiled as he came out of her quarters and shook his head in a casual manner after trying so hard to contain his cold and composed demeanor. But there was something in this woman that he himself did not understand and that made him forget and completely break down the wall he had built in front of himself. This wall protected him from something that he himself did not know what it was, but very often when he asked himself this same question, he answered himself with one word... Love. Was he afraid of love or was he afraid to love? Because the fear of loving and being loved are two different things, and he wasn't used to being loved. This feeling and this "environment" were neither clear nor familiar to him. Maybe that's why he was trying to protect himself. The unknown... Was the unknown that bad? Isn't the unknown part of what you know? From what we all know... Fear is not directed at the unknown, but at the possible change of the known, without realizing how much potential lies in what we have never seen, heard, felt or smelled. Our senses make us liken things to labels. And these labels give rise to our fears... Fear is nothing more than a reflection of our own thoughts... Or is it?

The potions master wanted to read his letter to Lysy one more time and at least smile at the things he wanted to say to her, but actually never said to her... And things he no longer thought at all, but still wanted to read . The black-robed man reached into his pocket and began reciting the words in his letter in his mind as he slowly pulled it out. Why? Because he had memorized every single word...

"𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐿𝑦𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎, 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐼 𝔣𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝑇𝔥𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝔥𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝔣𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝔥𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑡, 𝐼 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝔥𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡𝔥𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝔣𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝔣 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙. 𝐼 𝔣𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝔥𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝔥𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑦, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑀𝑟. 𝑅𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑡𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝔥𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡𝔥 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝔣 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝔥𝑡.

𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑝 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑐𝔥 𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐𝔥, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝔥𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝔣𝑢𝑙, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝔥𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝔥 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡. 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝔣𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑡, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝔥𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝔥𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝔥 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝔥𝑜'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝔥𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑡𝔥 𝑡𝔥𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝔥𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝔥𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒... 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝔥𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝔣𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑤𝔥𝑖𝑐𝔥 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝔣𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑, 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝔥𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝔥𝑒 𝑜𝑡𝔥𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝔥𝑡. - he now had the letter in his hand, the thin paper seeming to melt in his fire-warmed hands. She was burning every little atom and molecule in him into flames that he didn't even want to douse with dead water.