39,40,41 together

En başından başla

  As soon as Gu Lian arrived home from the military department, he heard Xiu's words, "For his sake."

  He lowered his eyes and stared at the astonished Xio.

  Xio reacted quickly and apologized, "I'm sorry..."

  "Did I teach you this?" Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Gu Lian.

  Xio couldn't figure out what the male insect meant, or even distinguish his expression.

  "Let go! Gu Lian, are you so arrogant with your female slave?" After being caught by Gu Lian, Saiin was already furious.

  Gu Lian just glanced at Saiin lightly and let go. But in the next second, he grabbed Xio's hand again. As Xio stiffened, the hand holding Xio was caught off guard and slapped hard on Saiin's face.

  "Snapped--"

  The voice was crisp and Xio's heart skipped a beat.

  A little panicked, "Hero Lord?"

  "You have to be like this." He heard his hero say flatly.

  Xiu's heartbeat became even more chaotic, and Gu Lian stood behind him. The distance was extremely close, with his back touching Gu Lian's chest. The powerful aura unique to the male worm enveloped him, and even the temperature transmitted seemed to be numbing.

  "Gu Lian, you are looking for death!" Saiin was dizzy after being slapped. He wiped the blood from the corner of his lips and instantly became furious.

  Bugs in this world always have no self-awareness.

  Gu Lian looked at Saiin like he was useless, "Do you want to take action directly or open the defense system first?"

  His tone sounded extremely mocking to Saiin's ears, but Saiin was timid. He had seen the surveillance projection of Gu Lian killing Anthony, and he also knew how terrifying the energy of this useless male insect was. But several insects were watching again, and Saiin couldn't lose face.

  Fortunately, Austin gave him the opportunity in time.

  "Forget it Sai Yin." Austin stared at Gu Lian and said, "We are all male insects. It's just a small friction caused by a misunderstanding."

  Gu Lian's eyes stayed on his face for a moment, and then she heard Saiin answer, "Forget it, if it weren't for the sake of the male father and the female father, this matter would not be over today."

  After he finished speaking, he took Austin and prepared to leave.

"Did I say forget it?"

  As soon as he raised his feet, Gu Lian came out

  Sounded. Sai Yin held back and looked at Gu Lian with gritted teeth, "I've slapped you too, you bastard! So what do you want to do?"

  The temperature plummeted.

  Seeing Gu Lian's cold eyes, Austin felt bad. Sure enough, Gu Lian's terrifying mental tentacles attacked Saiin directly. The S-level defense system could not limit the energy of double S-levels, but it tightly restricted those below S-level.

  The oppression of talent leaves low-level males defenseless.

  A terrifying tearing sound was heard, Sain screamed, and his left lung was directly penetrated. Although Gu Lian only attacked Saiin, Austin on the side was also affected.

  The dark green eyes were dim, and Austin subconsciously defended himself.

  Another wave of spiritual energy was fluctuating, but it disappeared without a trace in an instant and Gu Lian couldn't sense it. Gu Lian narrowed his eyes and looked at Austin, but Austin was knocked to the ground and vomited blood.