🌹Why Do You Even Care?🌹(Red Eye x Fem. Val)

(Let's imagine Val to be just a little shorter than Red Eye/Shu)

(I've added a new OC- Mia and she will be in many of my other chapters. Cause I wanted them to have a female childhood friend too.)

So I hope You Like It

It had been three months since Val got to know that red eye was actually his best friend, Shu better her heart was still not willing to except the truth.

She knew that she could Shu back but all her attempts and failures were drowning her down and now she felt hopeless for this.

There was no other choice left for her rather than to just give up on this thought.

To make her mind feel better, she decided to somewhere out to travel.

But for her misfortune, her childhood friend, Mia, a few days ago had shifted to Mexico and wanted her to come to spend a few days with her.

She did agree to go but she internally never wanted to go back to that place ever again as it only reminded her of her best friend.

And the thing which startled her the most was that the location was not far from the snake pit.

She didn't feel it safe to go there as she was scared to somehow bump into Red eye and to be neglected by him again.

Later In Mexico

It was a bright day and finally Val had reached Mexico and now she was felling a bit better than earlier.

(Val's Dress)

She soon arrived at the address and stood in front of the house door. She was really happy to see her childhood friend once again.

Apart from Shu and Xander, Mia had always been very caring towards her and Val too, loved to spend time with her.

"Is everything okay Val? You don't seem that energetic you used to be." Val looked down at her thighs sitting on the sofa.

"No... It's just that Shu..."

When Mia got to know about Shu's condition, she was really sorry for Val. From the very beginning, she knew that Val had always liked him.

She very well understood how heart breaking it would have been for her. Anyways, shifting the thought aside, she gave a warm smile to Val.

"Don't worry Val. Everything will be fine. By the way, would you like to go to the amusement park with me?"

Val was really excited and at once agreed. "Hehe, good to see you back to normal."

After a while, both of them were finally ready to go. But Val was still a bit worried.

"What happen?" Mia was really concerned for her.

"Nothing... It's just that I'm afraid we might meet Shu as the snake pit is quite close to the amusement park."