❤Love Letters❤(Shu x Valt) Valentine's Day Special

Shu- 15

Valt- 15

A high school hostel student, Shu had a very bossy and arrogant attitude. He was a really good student in studies having been the best scorer in all subjects.

He was quite popular among both girls and boys but he hated all this and would spend most of his time sitting alone.

But there was someone for whom his heart beated for. This all started when.....

Flash Back

"So where am I supposed to stay?" The innocent little blunette asked the Head master as he stood beside him.

"Uhh..Don't worry little gentleman. You'll be sharing your room with umm.. Shu Kurenai, your new roommate. He's pretty good and uhh.. just a bit rude sometimes but that's all."

Valt's face lit up. "He sounds cool. I'd love to meet him. So can I go now?"

"Yes sure! Hope you'd become good friends."

Valt nodded as he picked up his bag and went upstairs looking around for his room number.

All had been well until he knocked down a flower vase which shattered into a million pieces, one piercing through his skin.

"Ouch!!" Valt winced in pain holding his leg tightly.

As he was wearing his socks, he didn't notice the bleeding but the pain had been quite dreadful for him.

He slowly tried to walk up to his room door groping slowly through the walls. When, he finally found his room, he softly knocked at the door.

The door was opened by an albino boy who seemed to be bit taller than him. Valt stared at him for a while staring straight into his crimson eyes.

"What is it?" Shu asked him in a furious tone which was enough for bringing him back to his senses.

"Oh yes! You might be Shu. Hello! I'm Valt, your new roommate!" He tried to force a smile n his face as he tried to hold back the pain.

This enraged Shu even more.

"I told the head master I want to stay alone and I don't need a roommate, not like you at least. Go and ask him to give to give you some other room."

Saying this, he was about to slam the door but Valt asked him to wait.

"What is it now?" Shu crossed his arms. Valt didn't want to bother him.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll leave but before that, can I please use your first aid box?"

Shu stared at him from top to bottom but he found him in all well condition. He sighed.

"Fine, but leave as soon as you're done."

Valt nodded with an innocent smile. The room was quite well maintained. Valt stared around but Shu scolded him the very next moment.

"You're not here to time pass." He threw the first aid box towards him as Valt tried to catch it but that caused a great pain in his leg causing it to bleed again.

Valt flinched and tightly closed his eyes. Shu didn't seem to know this. He picked up a book from the shelf and lay back on his bed reading it.

Valt walked up to the other bed quickly taking off his shoes and socks, which had been stained by the blood stains.

Valt wiped up the wound but the problem was that he didn't know how to bandage it.

He looked up at Shu. "Shu, could you please help me bandage my foot?" He softly asked him.