💜Deserve It💜(Yandere Shu x Innocent Fem. Val) Part- II

Shu- 15

Val- 15

Val was still bushing over thinking what Shu was about to do with her. She couldn't play attention in the class and kept staring at him.

After class, Val was with her friends, who had already gotten to know that she had been accepted by Shu and were really happy for her.

Val smiled and she was internally very happy for herself too but Sisi wasn't still satisfied with what had happened earlier.

She still wanted to take revenge from her. She smirked and went near her. "Val, I'm really sorry for what I did earlier. Can we still be friends?"

She pretended to be friends with her while Val was really happy. "It's okay and of course!" She was happy to accept her friendship.

But Shu knew that something was wrong. He went to Val and stood beside her smiling at her. Val blushed as she saw him.

"Val, would you like to come to my house at 4 today?" Val was very happy and with an innocent closed eye smile and nod, she accepted it.

Shu was awestruck with the innocence and smiled back at her. In the meanwhile, Sisi was boiling mad with jealousy but she maintained herself.

"Can I come too?" She asked. Shu was about to say no but Val insisted that she could come too as they were friends now.

Shu gave a sigh and agreed and anyways how could he say no to his little princess.

Later

At 3, Sisi stood in front of Val's house waiting for her to come out. She somehow had decided to kill her. They walked together and stood in front of Shu's entrance gate.

 They walked together and stood in front of Shu's entrance gate

(This is Val's dress)

Shu's family was quite rich and lived in a big bungalow. Sisi had visited it many times but it was the first time for Val and she stared at each and every thing around her.

 Sisi had visited it many times but it was the first time for Val and she stared at each and every thing around her

Many flowers had bloomed in the garden and it looked really beautiful. "Sisi, can I pluck one flower?" She asked her innocently but she refused.

Val became sad but on that moment, Shu came there.