🧛‍♂️Love Is Painful🧛‍♂️(Vampire Shu x Fem. Val) Halloween Special

Shu- 15

Val- 15

Val was out on a camping trip with her friends and was enjoying a lot until she was lost deep in the jungle and was left totally alone.

She didn't know about what to do or where she was. "How am I ever gonna go back home?" She whined.

"I knew I was right. I shouldn't have agreed to come upon with them. Why is this place supposed to be so spooky?"

She was super scared. It was then that she saw a castle just at a nearby distance. It was much looking like a haunted house.

She was scared to go at first but was even more scared to turn back now and go through the forest once again.

It was also about to get dark. "Now I have no choice left."

She opened the garden gate slowly so that no one could know that she was there if anybody lived there.

She quickly ran and stood at the front door of the castle looking behind her to recheck if there was anyone.

She moved forward to open the door then. "Don't worry Val. Be brave even if you know that this could be your last day on this earth."

She took a small step inside and looked around but no one was there. All the lights were on though. She felt a relief.

But she noticed that one of the door was open and she was curious to know more so taking baby steps because she was scared, she entered the room.

Valt saw someone sleeping on the bed. She moved closer and looked at he/she was.

She blushed seeing the handsome fellow sleeping calmly but there seemed something wrong to her.

She kept her head on his chest and found that his heart was not beating.

"I-s h-he dead?!" She was totally shocked and was about to run but the albino pulled her back.

He pinned her on the bed and growled angrily at her. Val was very frightened and didn't know what to do.

"Who are you?" She asked him innocently.

"I am Shu and how dare you disturb my sleep?" He was very furious at her.

Val pleaded him to let her go but he didn't listen. Instead he smirked and licked his lips.

He proceeded towards her neck and bit her. "Aahh!" Val moaned but Shu kept biting and sucking her blood which he found really sweet until he was full.

He unpinned Val and sat beside her wiping the rest of the blood on his face with his thumb. Val was too weak to sit up.

She slightly opened her eyes. "Who are you?" Shu didn't reply and it was then that her stomach growled. "I'm hungry." She whined cutely.

He still didn't reply. Instead he got up and went out of the door. "Hey!" Val was still afraid of him but deep down she still trusted him to be good so she followed him.

Shu was aware that Val was following her but he didn't say anything because he wanted her to.

He went to the kitchen but the moment he entered.... It was as if Val forgot everything and her face lit up. She quickly ran and sat in front of the dining table.

Shu looked at her and found her cute. He threw a can food and luckily Val caught it before it fell.

It was fish steam and she quickly opened it because she was very hungry. She thanked him for it and Shu passed her a spoon.