💕Come Back With Me💕(Red Eye x Valt)

Hope you like it ^v^

At BC Sol in Spain

After it was revealed that Shu was actually Red Eye, Valt had decided that he would bring Shu back from Snake pit and make him understand that they were still best friends.

 He asked Rantaro and Cuza if they would like to come with him and they agreed but it was surprising when Free agreed to come with them too. Valt had no problem with this. 

In fact, he was happy with this as after Shu had gone, he was the only person who understood him as Shu did. 

They asked Wakiya if he could lend them his private jet for a while. At first he refused but later on agreed but at one cost that he would come with them too.

At Snake Pit in Mexico

After a journey of about 4 hours, they finally reached Mexico and then Snake pit.

 "So should we go in?"

 Rantaro asked a bit not sure about it. "We need to bring back Shu so we need to go inside." 

Valt was the first to enter. The others kept on following him until they went on separate ways in order to find Red Eye/Shu.

 Free had started to like Valt from a while and didn't want Shu to come in between their relationship as he knew that Valt still cared for him a lot. 

He somehow wanted Shu to remain Red Eye. Meanwhile, Valt was going here and there in search of Red Eye but could not find him anywhere. 

"Come on Shu, now where are you supposed to be?" He said with a little pout as he was tired of walking for so long. It was then that he bumped into someone. 

"Ouch! Sorry >-<" When he looked up to see who it was, He was a little startled. it was Red Eye.

 "Oh Shu! You're here. I was finding you everywhere." 

"What are you doing here?" 

Red Eye wasn't expecting him to be here at this time. "I came to take you back with me." He requested him but his request was completely ignored by him.

 He pleaded again but this time Shu stopped and sat on a nearby chair. "Huhh?" Valt was totally confused and made a cute face.

 "If you really want me to go back with you then make me." Valt's face lit up as he had a chance. He thought for a moment. 

"Umm... If you go back with me then we can battle the whole day and I'd help you in defeating Lui."

 Red Eye shook his head and was a bi pissed off at hearing Lui's name. 

"Ok then if you come back with me then I'll give you lots of beybread."

 He smiled innocently to which Red Eye wanted to giggle at but he controlled and again shook his head. Now Valt had no idea what do say.

 Meanwhile the others had found each other with no trace of Red Eye as they were unaware that Valt had already found him.

 "Oh man! Valt would be so upset when we tell him that we couldn't find Shu anywhere." Rantaro said in hi consoling voice. 

"Free and Valt are still not here. Let's wait for them at the exit gate." Cuza said doing his flips and summer salts till the exit gate.

Free had found Valt but was not happy to see him with Shu. "So you found him." Valt turned around to see who it was. 

"Oh Free! I did but he doesn't want to go back." Then Free gave a glance at Shu who was sitting there listening to their conversations. 

Valt was pretty sad now. Free went near him and made him face him. Then he gave a peck on his cheek and told him that everything would be right. 

Red Eye was looking at all this and was eternally filling himself with jealousy. He went near Valt and stood in front of him. "Valt, I wanna talk to you in personal. Come with me." 

With this he pulled Valt's wrist and dragged him somewhere. Valt was really confused at this. "Where are you taking me?"

 He asked him innocently slightly tilting his head. Red Eye didn't reply. Instead he increased his pace and started walking faster. 

He took Valt to a room and locked the door. He made him sit on the bed. Valt found the bed very cuddly so he started bouncing up and down like a cute little baby kitten. 

Red Eye was enjoying it and wanted it to go on forever but he wanted to discuss something with him. "Stop jumping on my bed." "Why have you brought me here?" 

Valt again asked him and this time hoping for an answer. Red Eye stood in front of him straight looking into his eyes.

 "Why did you let Free kiss you?" 

"Huhh!? Umm.. Because I like it." He said with a little blush. "Why would you like it if a stranger kisses you?"

 Valt wasn't getting it why it bothered him so much. "He isn't a stranger! He's my teammate. Wait for a second. Are you jealous??" 

Red Eye moved back all startled up and with a blush line on his face. "No! Why would I be jealous?" 

He was trying to look away from Valt but Valt started smiling and thought of teasing him again. "Then you wouldn't mind if I go and ask him for one more kiss right?" "You're not going anywhere."

 Now this was becoming something interesting for Valt. "You're not my best friend anymore and you love me no more so I'd go away and rather stay with him."

 He said with a pouty face still trying to tease Red Eye but now Red Eye became serious when he heard what Valt had just said.

Valt was about to go but Red Eye pulled him by his waist and made him sit on his lap. "What did you just say?"

 Valt was all flushed up and quietly mumbled. "You don't love me anymore right because you said that I was a weakness for you." 

Now Shu was feeling a little guilty to see his Valty sad. "Let me show you how much I love you." With this he pulled Valt into a kiss. 

The sweet kiss soon turned into a rough and passionate one. "Mpphh..." 

Red Eye asked for the entrance. Valt hesitated but then gave the permission. Red Eye licked every corner of Valt's mouth and Valt was softly moaning at this. 

After a few minutes they separated to get air. "So you still say that I don't love you anymore ̴?" Valt was blushing mess. "Umm.... No ." 

He mumbled and was blushing softly which Red Eye was enjoying a lot. Then he gave a quick peck on his cheeks and cuddled him for the last time. Now Valt was enjoying this too. 

"So why don't you come back with me Shu?" He asked him with an innocent smile. Red Eye thought for a moment and then shook his head. 

"I can't and now no more questions. Now you may leave." 

Valt was about to ask another question but Red Eye put his finger on his lips. 

"I said no more questions."

 Valt became sad and left with a pouty face. 

"Red Eye is bad, very bad but Valt will come back to take his Shu back." With this he waved a goodbye to him and left. Red Eye was eternally giggling at this.

"Don't worry. I'm still yours and you're still mine ̴"

***********************************************************************************************

Thank You