9- Light spreads, the star shines brighter

Flashback:
2 months before Chan's arrest

Closer and closer Chan's team got to their target, or so he thought until...

"I can't fucking you believe Changbin!!"

"Chan I'm sorry I-"

"How dare you go against my instructions?!"

Chan got enough information with his team to almost apprehend the gang leader, but the specific instructions he gave Changbin earlier in the day...

He did not follow exactly.

Now causing the gang to be tipped off and move spots from where they were following them, meaning all their hard work for the last months so far had gone to waste and they would have to start all over again tracking the criminals.

And oh Chan was furious and livid.

Minho and Han were in the corner quietly watching, Han was a bit scared as he hid behind Minho. Felix had left the workspace to go speak with another division not knowing what is happening.

Changbin felt uneasy as he was yelled at by the older at his desk.

"C-Chan I really thought-"

"My orders weren't for you to think Changbin they were for you to follow them! Now look what you did, their entire gang has disappeared off all are radars and will take god knows how long to find them again!!" Chan yelled louder.

"Chan-"

"You're off this case with us! Go home" Chan snapped as he went to walk over his own desk, but the trio were in disbelief. Even Changbin.

"Hold on what?? I'm off this case?! That's not fair-"

"Changbin I'm the leader of this division, and what I say goes! You-"

"And who said that means you can dictate everything?!" Changbin got angry going up to him yelling too, and now it pissed Chan off even more.

"What did you say to me?!"

Just then Felix came back as he opened the door.

"Hey what's with the yelling-"

"You heard me leader, just because of my small mistake you're acting like you're damn Chief Hyloyn!" Changbin mocked a bit, Chan glared at him inching closer.

"You wanna try and say that shit again to have you fired too?" Chan threatened, and now the others in the room could sense it was getting dangerous.

Felix saw Minho and Han in the corner scared practically and staying out the fight, but he knew what would happen if Changbin angered Chan even more.

This isn't good

He quickly went up between trying to separate them.

"Guys what's going on?? Stop fighting!"

"Chan is being a-"

"I'm a what?? Wanna finish that sentence and I'll knock your head off" Chan was close to punching Changbin but Felix tried to intervene.

"HEY! I said both of you to stop! Can you just explain why you both are like this!?" Felix pushed them apart, Chan clenched his jaw still glaring at Changbin.

"Your mate Changbin here fucked up our case! All our tracking, surveillance, research! Everything gone to waste because he didn't follow my orders!" Chan yelled again.

"And I already said I was sorry! What more you want from me?!" Changbin got heated.

"Changbin you're off the case it's final! And you back talk me again I'll report you!" Chan said lowly then he walked off over to his desk.