7- You are my whole life...Night, morning, and the end

Flashback:
4 months before Chan's arrest

Thankfully Felix continued to recover quickly from his injury, Chan was very glad as well as they were also getting closer on their case.

"Chan we got another lead!"

"Really? Hell yes!"

Changbin and Chan were discussing some more info the other recently found, feeling hopeful they will get their target soon.

"We found surveillance here..." Changbin showed Chan his screen, Felix went to get everyone a pick me up snack since it was getting late. Minho and Han went home already so it was just the other 3.

"I'm backkk, got 2 green teas and 1 Red Bull for the leader" Felix sang coming into the workspace, Chan glanced up to him with a smile seeing the boy come in.

"Thanks Lix~" Chan happily thanked him with a wink, Felix shyly giggled smiling back as he closed the door.

Just as Chan was about to look back to the computer screen, but then Felix had a bit of a limp again with his leg...

The young blonde went over to Chan's desk to set down the small carrier with their drinks, after doing so he noticed Felix reach to rub his thigh a bit.

Something is up...

"Changbin um good work, can you pull up the other surveillance and scan for ID? I'll get our drinks..."

"Sure!"

While Changbin went to do so, Chan made his way over to Felix. The boy was humming to himself as he was adding honey packet sweetener to his cup, he then sensed Chan behind him.

"Felix?"

"Chan? Here's your Red Bull! Slow down on them ya? 2 a day is a bit much~" he teased lightly, Chan hummed in response leaning near his desk looking down to Felix's hip and thigh.

"I will...thanks. Um, your leg doing ok? I noticed you limp when you came in" Chan asked reaching his hand to Felix's waist gently rubbing it, Felix put the lid on his cup carefully mixing it up.

"Ya it's good! Just...um...it's nothing" Felix brushed it off with a small smile shying his body away, but Chan knew whenever his partner is lying easily.

He narrowed his gaze to the boy reaching to pull his hips close to his own again.

"Felix." Chan said lower giving a knowing look, the boy blushed again since he sucks at lying.

"*sigh*...it's been sore on and off today, I'll be fine. Just a few more stitches almost healed" Felix honestly answered trying to not worry Chan, the older nodded taking a deep breath looking at Felix's thigh as he gently slid his hand down to rub it carefully.

"Alright, let me know if it gets real bad though. Got it?" Chan reached his other hand to Felix's holding it, the boy smiled and thanked him.

"Got it captain" he joked back grabbing Chan's Red Bull to hand to him, the older thanked him again patting his shoulder as he went back to working with Changbin again.

Felix went to his own desk area with his green tea to get back to work as well, Chan had him going through some records and files of the criminals the last months he found.

The blonde was drinking his tea as he was looking at his monitors, not noticing Chan was gazing at him from afar...but Changbin noticed.

"Um...Chan..."

"Hm?" Chan drank his Red Bull still looking at Felix, Changbin leaned closer to the older whispering.

"You ok...? Because you keep staring at Felix, something else going on I should know since the last fight?" He asked Chan, the older himself almost choked on his drink not realizing how obvious he was being.