Are We Doing It? Yeah We Did It. 2

A/N

Hello I'm now uploading frequently (i think) JUST WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS THANKS FOR 1.8K READS I CANT BELIEVE I REACHED TO FAR AND I DID IT WITH YOUR HELP . love you guys and thanks again<3 .I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER WILL GET TO THE GOOD PART . ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS STORY EAT FOOD DRINK WATER AND ENJOY < 3 .

________________________________________________________

 ☆Words : 507☆

____________________________________________________

Previously on the mafia story

They watch Spiderman for 2 hours and 30 minutes

Dream POV:

While we were watching Spiderman I felt George lean his head on my shoulder .

I looked down and saw him sleeping peacefully .He looks so cute ,hot and just beautiful wait - no I cant like him I'm an alpha and he's a omega - But what if I do .

_____________________________________________________

Now on The Mafia Story

George POV:

I woke up to see Dream watching the television, It was playing some random comedy show he looked so peaceful and hot i mean have you seen this guy he is hot but i would  not tell him that to his face  . I mean he's straight i think - right ? But what if he's not maybe I have a change - wait what are you talking about George he's straight and probably dosen't even like you .

 My leg got cramped up and I moved my foot. Them I see Dream looking down to me  maybe he  noticed me move my leg .

" Hey Georgy poo your finally awake " Dream said in a voice that you would talk to a baby with . 

" Hello Dream , Before you saying anything number 1 don't every call he that again 2 Yes I'm awake obviously . I said in a very serious voice trying to be intimidating 

" Okay sir noted , A-anyways wanna make do something ? . Dream said stuttering .

Wait that worked i thought i was not going to work

" Okay sure what do you want to do?.  I asked . 

" Do you want to  play some cards? "Dream asked .

" Sure " I said .

" I'll go and look for them, I'll be right back ." Dream said .

I said a simple okay .

Dream got up and walked to the kitchen cupboard to get the pack of cards .

Dream POV :

I got the cards from the kitchen and went back to George .

" Okay let's play " I said .

I laid out the cards and we started playing  .

After about 1 hour the score was 3:2 Dream was at three and George was at two .

"I want to stop playing " George said while his hands were folded .

" Is it because you lost " Dream said laughing .

" No. but because you won I think i deserve to get a reward " George said smirking .

" Well what do you suggest ?" Dream askes a little worried .

" I mean I think you know what I'm talking about . " George said crawling over on the couch to Dream .

______________________________________________

TBC