Chapter 17🍋

🎄🎅"Merry Christmas"🎁🎄

"Hello" - Speaking

'Hello' - Thinking

Hello - System Talking
______________________________

-Next Day-

Me and Koneko are walking down the street I'm in normal clothing and Koneko's wearing a white dress and white sandals.

We're just walking down the road to a restaurant I got reservations for. We arrive and Koneko's stunned since this is the most expensive place in town and has some of the best food in town as well. We walk in and they sit us down, the waiter hands us some menus and asks what we'd like for drinks.

Keith: "Hm...a Coke would be nice"

Waiter: "Very well and for you young lady?"

Koneko: "Um...maybe a milkshake."

Waiter: "Of course, I'll be right back with your drinks."

We nod and he leaves, I notice Koneko seems kind of embarrassed and I smile seeing her show her emotions.

Keith: "Koneko, you don't have to be embarrassed, just be yourself after all this our date, so just be yourself and if anyone has a problem with it then I'll kick their butts."

She's surprised by my words as the waiter comes back with our drinks. We make our orders and funny enough we both order Medium Stakes with Lobster Claws on the side. We smile and slightly laugh at that, the waiter heads back to give the Chef our order. Then me and Koneko just talk mainly about our pasts. I explained to her that my parents had passed away and I inherited her money and their mansion left behind for me. She was shocked that I had no parents like her. She understood and then told me a bit about herself and being in Rias's peerage, pretty much everything that I already knew except she doesn't tell me about her being a Nekoshou yet, I guess I'm not there yet for her to tell me that! Then are food comes back and it's just as good as you'd think, absolutely fucking Delicious. After we finish eating we both order a dessert a large slice of triple-layer chocolate cake. Koneko still seemed kind of nervous so we started talking some more and started eating our desserts.
Afterward, we went to the arcade to play some games and won some prizes. I won a white cat plushie for Koneko from a claw machine, we were having fun playing the games, but we had to leave early because Koneko accidentally broke the test your strength machine by punching it too hard. But, everything went smoothly afterward.

-Timeskip-

10 Affection with Koneko for giving her an amazing date (90/100)

At the end of the date, we returned to the Gremory manor in the mountains, we had a wonderful time during our date!

Koneko: "Thanks, Keith! It was a great date!

Keith: "You're welcome, Koneko! Wait, I have a gift for you!"

Koneko: "Really, what is it?"

I pulled out Ember Celica from my inventory as I had modified it to fit on Koneko's arms and painted them white too. As I handed them over to her!

Keith: "Here, you go, Koneko!"

Koneko: "What's this?!"

She said while looking at the bracelet.

Keith: "They are called Ember Celica, they are bracelets that can transform into gauntlets that can fire shotgun shells from the chambers! You can activate them by punching your fists together!"