Chapter 5

"Hello" - Speaking

'Hello' - Thinking

Hello - System Talking
_________________________________

(Morning)

The next morning, I woke up to see Kuroka staring at me while standing on my chest.

Keith: "Morning kitty."

I yawned as I looked at her and gave her a head pat.

Keith: "Want some breakfast?"

Kuroka simply meowed and hopped off of my chest before walking over to the kitchen.

I got out of bed myself and followed her to the kitchen, Sakuya made breakfast for me and gave some tuna to Kuroka to eat after breakfast I left the house and headed out for school.

I was passing by an alley when I heard some screams.

?: "Please, can somebody help us!"

A young woman screamed and it was a voice was very familiar with.

I was running towards said voice which was in an alleyway not far from the convenience store, I saw a large man and his gang harassing two schoolgirls, the two girls whom I recognized were Murayama and Katase from the kendo club. They were always my favorite along with Koneko, anyone who beats Issei and his friends regularly deserves my respect. It seems that he and his gang had overpowered them and tossed them onto the wall. There were bruises all over her body and her clothes were in tatters. It didn't take much for me to know what was coming next.

I don't bother using observation on the cannon fodder

Guy: "Nobody's coming for you and we're going to have a little fun girls."

The man cackled and that was enough for me to act.

Keith: "I don't think so."

I charged at the huge man and knock him down on the ground with a sucker punch. Katase and Murayama saw me saving them and couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Katase: "What..is that?"

Murayama: "Keith!?"

They said in shock that I was attacking a thug.

Keith: "Katase and Murayama, keep back I'll deal with these guys."

Katase: "Keith are you crazy? That guy overpowered us. There's no way he can overpower you."

She protested ignoring what just happened earlier.

Keith: "Don't worry, I'm stronger than I look and I will not let them rape you, cute girls."

I replied with a smile. They were stunned and blushing by my words but I noticed the guy was starting to stand up.

Guy: "What are you guys waiting for? Attack him already!"

I don't bother using magic or weapons on the cannon fodder. His goons charged at me, they all attempted to hit me simultaneously with different variations of punches and I responded in kind. Ducking under their collective punches I perform a leg sweep removing them from the ground and I kick one midair into a wall where he bounces off and lies still. Getting up from my initial attack the two other delinquents bombard me with sloppily executed punches that I ignore while advancing, reaching one of them I knock him out with a solid punch to the jaw that was heavily held back. The last one runs away with his tail between his legs. With the ring leader left by his lonesome.

Guy: "Cowards! Fine, I will deal with you myself!"

He threw a strong punch at me, but I caught his punch with one hand shocking him and the two girls behind me. My strength is over 30 times higher than the average human, there's no way I will lose physical strength against him.