This was the time the actual realisation drawn upon him his brother very gently made him uncomfortable that running in a place with cars is dangerous and is not allowed.

"Jawab do Ayaan." Zaayan chided.

"Ca..cars wali place me run nahi krte hai." Ayaan replied scared.

"Exactly what you did today was no different! You are not a 6 7 year old Ayaan jisko ye na pata ho crossing road is a dangerous thing to do even with adults and you decided to do it alone. Driver uncle ne mana kia you ignored him khud road pe bhag gaye you should know better Ayaan!" Zaayan's voice rose up as he scolded harshly.

"Nahi don't start crying just now! Phele tell me why did you think it was good thing to do it alone? Me apko seediyo pe bhagne ka mana krta hu you ran on road Ayaan!" Zaayan kept scolding harshly making the boy cry more.

"Answer me!" Zaayan snapped.

"Sorry bhaiya!" Ayaan said in low voice.

"Nope not the answer to my question! Sorry bolne ka bhot time ayega phele answer me!" Zaayan was firm.

Ayaan kept on looking at ground not really knowing what to answer.

The lack of answer was only adding more fuel to the fire.

"Isse phele mera hath dubare uthe answer me NOW!" Zayaan growled.

Ayaan flinched badly.

"Mu..mujhe laga me bara hogaya hu I can do it Now." Ayaan replied absolutely lowly.

Zaayan wanted to smack him again but he refrained from doing so. He instead grabbed his ear in a tight grip and twisted it harsh.

"Who gave you a impression that you are grown up enough to cross roads? Agar laga aisa to tab kyu nahi ruke when driver asked you to? You deliberately disobeyed him because you thought its cool and you wanted to try it isn't it?" Zaayan asked darkly.

Ayaan was twisting in pain but he found himself nodding his brother was right on spot. He thought it would be cool to cross roads himself.

Zaayan left his ear and sighed angrily. He cupped his brother's face in a gentle yet firm grip and brought him even closer he bend down to his level and stopped just a inch away from his face.

"Next time if you decide to run when you are not asked to or you chooses to disobey olders than you would be in world of trouble with me Ayaan me bhot ziyda punish krunga if you even think of repeating what you did today clear?" He growled in his face.

Ayaan nodded scared.

"Go to library take my laptop and search on zebra crossing rules and write each point 15 times keep writing until dinner. Someone will call you for dinner in about two hours than you will head to bed without speaking a word. You are grounded from all kind of privileges for 2 weeks. Every morning before school you will serve 15 minutes in corner in dining area for a week clear?" Zaayan added after leaving his face.

Ayaan was shocked at this much severe punishment but he obeyed.

"Yes." He said meekly.

"Go!" Zaayan nudged and he ran to library.

Ahmedaani haveli
It was almost dinner time when Rabia asked the maid to call the family slowly slowly the family started coming except Hamza.

"Hamza kaha ha?" Hassan asked.

"Sorahe ha shayed." Zaira replied

"Is time?" Hassan asked again.

"Chote baba wo thak gaya ha let him sleep please." Harib requested.