Chapter 16 ; Sixth scene

Mishalaiya yawn as she sits up and kiss Mash on his forehead.

" U hungry?" Mishaliya asked as Mash shook his head and sleep again.

Going to her washroom Mishaliya freshen up and Change into Black pant , Peach button down shirt and Her long boots.

She pick sleepy Mash on her hands as she placed him inside her purse, and also put some Cookies along with grapes inside her purse so that Mash can eat..

Mishaliya get down to see Felix also coming down.

" Good morning " Mishaliya said smiling "good morning, Mishaliya " Felix smile back as they both sit on their respective seats.

They ate their Breakfast and went to their school.

Mishaliya got off the Limo as she speed towards Marinette and hug her tightly so tightly that they both fall.

" I miss you soooo muchhhh " Mishaliya said.

" oh god, Have u dreamed of her? , u literally broke her back " Felix said as he greet Adrian, Nino and Alya.

Mishaliya get up as she directly look at Marinette's eyes.

And it was sign for Marinette that Mishaliya wanted to talk to her.

" oh, I forgot!! Hehe , I want to discuss something with Mishaliya, u guys go to class we'll be right back " Marinette said as she drag Mishaliya towards the other side of school as Mishaliya smile.

They were now at dark alley.

" So.... How's tiki? " mishaliya asked as She kiss Tiki on her head as she giggled.

" I'm good, thanks for asking! " the sweet Voice echoed Mishaliya's ears.

" And what about Mash? " Marinette said as she open the purse and take sleeping mash out.

" he's so attach to you and it's his first time, means when master wanted to talk to him he could've just hurt master and I'm shocked that how He love you " Tiki said looking at mash.

" He's sleeping so let's not disturb him hm? " mishaliya said as Marinette nodded and put mash back to his place.

" And also he's way more Younger than me " Tiki added.

Time skip

It was evening and everyone was heading their homes.

Mishaliya was about to exit when A hand approach her and drag her back.

" WHAT-" mishaliya cut off by Marinette.

" sorry to scare you but please do come to my house after 2 hours I gotta talk to you some important matter " Marinette said as mishaliya nodded.

" sure thing " and the time shift when Mishaliya was laying on her bed.

" Don't u have to go to Marinette's place? " mash asked sitting beside mishaliya's hand.

" ofc I have to, let's go " mishaliya said as Mash went to her purse as she run down.

" I'm going to Marinette's place I'll be back in some time, don't worry!! " Mishaliya shouted as she leave the house and run to Marinette's house.

It was apparently Night time.

Mishaliya reach marinette's house, greeting her uncle auntie she Went upstairs as she saw Marinette sitting on her bed with two meals.

" so what's the matter? " I said as I sit in front of her.

" I think, Adrian don't love me, Whenever I'm with him, instead of me his eyes are always around the room searching for someone, it hurts me. But should I stop loving him like a psycho? " Marinette asked.