" Prologue " pt 1

"Mishaliya wake up wake up " says  little Alarm. Mishaliya ywan and stops the alarm. "Ahh finally a holiday!!! " says mishaliya and jump up the bed. And went inside washroom. She dress up in comfy clothes and went downstairs . "Good morning mom dad " mishaliya says while coming downstairs. "Good morning sweet heart " says dad n mom. Mishaliya peek their cheeks and sit beside her dad. "No way today is cereals after month.... Thank you " mishaliya says and eat all her breakfast. Mishaliya mom dad look at each other and then mom speaks "princesses...... " mishaliya look at her mom and sign to continue " huh.. We are-" mom was about to say her sentence just then Colt and Ameliy broke inside mansion "uncle auntie!! " mishaliya  says and run towards them to hug. "How are you darling " says Ameliy. While hugging back. "How are you both? " asked Colt to mishaliya mom and dad. "We are alright, we're just about to tell her very important thing " says Mishaliya dad. Mishaliya nodded and run then sit back at her seat. And sign her mom to continue. Mr- Colt Fathom and Mrs-Fathom (mishaliya uncle and auntie)
Also take their seats. "Huh... Mishaliya
My Angel please don't mind this but this is for yourself" says M/m (mishaliya mom) "mom.... Go to topic why are you taking it to my nerve " mishi  says (mishi Nick name of mishaliya) while taking sip from her tea. "Darling go on.. " says Ameliy.
"Mishi you... Are going to paris-" mishi spill out her tea "what! What did you say? " asked mishi. "Sweetheart.yiur mom says that you have to go to Paris I think so for some years, don't worry their will be your guard, driver, and personal assistant and a mansion for you. " added her father. "But why......? " asked mishi while pouting. "Cause your father and mother both are going out of country for long business trip " explained Mr-Colt fathom. "Uncle you also..... Oh k you guys are going na so I will stay with my uncle n anutie " says Mishi. "Sweetheart...... We are also going.... " says Mrs. Colt says. "Oh....... *look down* oky I will go to Paris , but when? " as mishi says all went happy and m/m said " next week. " mishi hummed then went to her room to play games.
Next week
"Mishi are you ready!!!? " asked m/m
"Mom just coming! " mishi says and went out of her room with her luggage. "You are looking so pretty mishi " says M/m while giving mishi luggage to guard to put it inside the car. "I always look pretty *wink* and mom you said you also want me to tell me something " mishi says. "Yeah... You want to meet your real auntie right... In Paris your aunt live. If you want to meet her call her here her number *gives mishi's aunt number) . " says m/m."hey! Really oh my gwad well yeah sure.... Ok let's go it's gonna be late " says Mishi while sitting inside car.
Mishaliya dress

They sit inside car and drive to airport

They sit inside car and drive to airport. After few minutes they arrived to airport . Mishaliya, m/m, m/d, Mr-Colt,, Mrs -Colt went outside of their car and went inside airport.
"Ahh bye bye uncle auntie, mom dad, I will miss you all, stay bless and alive until I return, and yeah auntie say hello and bye to your most busy teen *hug them* bye bye " mishi bid them her last good bye. And went to take her airplain .
Mishaliya POV
I bid my best family ever bye and went towards my airplane. And enter inside
I saw lot of people staring me but who cares. I ignore them and take my seat which thank fully was window one I take my seat and luckily their was no passenger yet. After some 10 minutes
My passenger who was girl, came and sit their. The plain starts and soon take off. "Good bye London I will miss you "
. After some hours I reach Paris, "dear passengers the plain is going to land so please tighten your belts " says the speaker. I feel simple as it was my 30th time landing. Soon I land to my destination Paris as my eyes land on beautiful tower which is known as Eiffel tower .

The view from window

The view from window. "The plain is landed successfully Well come to Paris -France " says the speaker. A smile passed my lips as I took off my belt and stand up, pick my Gucci purse n laptop bag. And went outside
Mishaliya POV end
As mishi took her step out a cold breeze runs through her spine and she went to took her bags. Soon she picked her bags up and start searching for her name. "Where where-ah Mishaliya " mishi thought and went to her personal assistant. She picked her bags and give it to her driver and walk her to car. She sit inside her car (limousine) and make her journey towards her mansion.

Pt 1 end
Soon
Be updated
Words limit = 842
Wednesday -day
12/april /2023