"Don't encourage her, Nadja, or the cat won't stop purring all night." Ladybug teased her. "Don't listen to her. Bugaboo's just a spot jealous." Kitty Noir said, then leaned closer to her partner and grinned at her.

However, she did not expect that the blue haired would lean closer to her. She was honestly surprised by this. Her face got a little hot. She hoped it wasn't visible from the outside. Ladybug also looked at her with a teasing smile.

"Hey, I thought we agreed on no more Bugaboo calling, pussycat." she said as she flicked her bell. They continued to stare at each other with grins. They almost forgot they were being filmed.

"But it's so cute. Also, don't forget you used to call me, Bugaboo." she teased her again, then leaned a little closer. The space between them was already quite small. They almost kissed.

"It's obvious you two are very close." Nadja told them. The two now came to their senses and pulled away from each other with blushes on their faces. They looked back at the woman who gave them a suggestive look, especially Kitty Noir.

"People know you, but they don't really know you. We see you saving Paris, but we don't know anything else about you." she continued her speech. "We won't be keeping anything from you tonight, Nadja. Except for our civil life and things like that." Kitty Noir said.

"As she says. Obviously we keep secrets to protect our identities." added Ladybug. While Nadja looked at her watch, the viewership meter was increasing more and more.

"Absolutely. How about we start off with a few questions from your biggest fans?" she asked as the two nodded. "Yep, let's do it."

The first caller appeared on the screen and it was none other than Chloé. "Hello caller. State your name and your question."

"Uh, seriously, Nadja? Uh, surely, no one else would be the first caller but me. I'm only the most prestigious fan of Ladybug."

"Oh, yes, of course. Hello, there, Chloé Bourgeois, daughter of the mayor of Paris." Nadja said quickly. "And don't forget my daddy is the manager of the Grand Paris, the best luxury hotel in the entire city." Chloé continued.

"Uh, thank you for reminding us. What is your question, Chloé?" The blonde just winked at the camera. "Oh, I don't have a question. I just wanted to say hi, since, as you all know, we're such good friends, Ladybug, Kitty Noir and I."

Kitty Noir waved at her and couldn't deny that she enjoyed the situation. Next to her, Ladybug looked at the girl a little angrily. Meanwhile, Nadja looked at her watch, which showed a decrease in viewership.

"Uh, thank you, Chloé Bourgeois. Next caller..." At that the girl grunted. "Hey, I'm not finished! Who gives you the right to-" she couldn't finish because the call was disconnected. Now Alya appeared in the screen. "Hi, there, Ladybug and Kitty Noir." Ladybug was a little startled.

"I'm Alya, and I'm wondering if you can grab me an interview for the Ladyblog. You know, since I have way more viewers than Nadja. What do you say?"

Kitty Noir had to put her hand over her mouth to stop herself from giggling out loud. Although it was probably insulting, she still thought it was funny that she would just say it without any shame. Although it is true that Ladyblog was probably viewed by millions in Paris.

In front of her, Nadja was in disbelief. And Ladybug was still a little nervous. "Uh...yeah, sure, Alya. I'd love to do that." She told. "That totally rocks. Thank you, thank you!" Then a little girl with brown hair appeared next to her. It was Manon. "Am I on TV? Mommy!"

"Manon? But where's Marinette?" Ladybug turned away in confusion. Kitty Noir saw this and was a little worried about her. "M'Lady? Is everything alright?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm just...a little embarrassed. You know about this whole interview thing." The blonde grabbed one of her hands.

M'Lady (On hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara