𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

This might be a rushed, because its almost 2am right now and I started this at 12am.

The sky is now tinted with black, making the stars glow brighter than before. The moon is shining brightly as the two lovers are standing on their balcony.

The cold breeze blew gently, making the younger shudder due to the thin shirt that he was wearing, but he didn't go inside nor move. He was waiting for the elder to talk.

The silence is really pushing himself in, aware of the blank stare that he received from his lover. Observing his hyungie's eyes, he can clearly see how mad and upset the elder has been.

He was aware of why did Taehyung got so mad and upset, but he didn't know that this had taken so far.

'Is he overreacting?' Jungkook thought for himself. 'I just stated what I have in my mind.' Jungkook thought again.

"What do you want to talk about, Jungkook?" Taehyung replied in a cold and blank tone, making the younger feel intimidated a little bit. It makes him feel smaller under his presence, and under his dark brown orbs that have reflected by the glow of the moon above.

'Jungkook? He never used to call my real name before.... unless he is very angry?' Jungkook thought about it again and again, trying to solve a puzzle inside of his head, unaware that the elder was waiting for his reply.

"I said what are we going to talk about? If you have nothing to talk about, then I'll sleep. My body hurts a lot." Taehyung stated calmly, but Jungkook knew that it was dangerous.

He looked at Taehyung for a bit. He can see how his demeanour changed compared to before. Taehyung always looked at him with a soft and gentle stare that he always felt like he was loved, with just a stare.

But, now... It was all gone. It was now replaced with a tiredness, upset, mad, and... annoyed look?

Jungkook shook his head to clear his mind off. Annoyed? No, his hyungie would never be annoyed about him, right? Yeah, never. He mustered up his courage and looked at the elder.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jungkook asked, his voice was clearly upset and he didn't try to not show it.

"Nothing. I'm just tired, Jungkook. Let me rest first." Taehyung stated, obviously that he didn't want to talk yet, because of his mood tonight.

"Please, hyung. I know you're lying. Tell me." The younger said stubbornly, wanting to know about what made Taehyung ignore him like he was a ghost, and the worst is Taehyung treated him coldly like he was a stranger in their house.

Taehyung sighed in displeasure. He closed his eyes. He opened his eyes and saw the one who was waiting for him. He knows that the younger isn't a patient one.

"Fine. It's all about you." Taehyung angrily said. The tone in his voice was very different compared to the last time where the elder used to talk to him in a gentle, loving, and caring tone. It made him feel so down.

Jungkook stood there waiting for the elder to continue his words. He knew he wasn't an innocent one. He knew he made Taehyung feel like this. He knew why. He knew now.

"Last night, when I tried to talk to you, you just ignored me. I swear, I didn't want to upset you. But, there are some things that I need to handle. And you didn't even give me time to defend myself, instead you just lashed out at everything that you have felt. You lashed out on how you hate that type of people. You didn't even give me a chance to prove anything right. You just talk about what your mind and heart wanted at that moment, without even thinking of me on what I have felt." Taehyung breathed out and continued.