𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓

Summary:
Taehyung and Jungkook were happily married back then, but there was something big that happened as the result of their divorced.

7,311 WORDS

KIM TAEHYUNG - 27 YEARS OLD
JEON JUNGKOOK - 25 YEARS OLD

PAST

"How can you hide something important to me, Taehyung?!" Jungkook shouted with madness, his face are now red due of anger. He ran his fingers through his hair showing that he is clearly frustrated at everything.

His bambi eyes that was once filled with happiness and love are now filled with anger and betrayal.

He really can't believe it that his husband was the one who fooled and played him like a toy. He can't consume the amount of information that he saw.

"Out of all the dozens of people, why is it only you?! There are so many hundred and millions of people outside, but why you and you!" Jungkook screamed as he tugged his hair harshly.

"K-koo..." Taehyung brokenly sobbed, he wanted to let out the words that he keep hidden for a long time, but it feels like it was stucked down through his throat.

Taehyung slowly made to his way to his husband who was crying badly. He wanted to comfort his husband at all cost. It pained him much when he see the younger crying everytime.

Jungkook heard  a small footsteps nearing to him. He immediately looked up and clenched his fist. When he looked at his husband now, all that he can remember is the pain when he found at what his husband kind.

"D-don't touch me." Jungkook said with a cold voice, his knuckles were now white due of his hard gripping on his fist, trying to calm himself down.

"P-please, Koo. I'm sorry." Taehyung sobbed hardly while kneeling down to his knees to ask for forgiveness from his husband.

Yes, his deeds were quite awful, but he is willing to change everything just to keep his husband in his arms and no one.

Jungkook just stood there on the middle of their room, tears were dripping form his eyes in silence. While Taehyung was sobbing hardly, still kneeling to his husband.

When Taehyung was about to touch the younger's hand, Jungkook immediately jerked his hands away from Taehyung's. He immediately stepped back away from him.

"I said don't touch me. Your mere touch disgusts me."

Taehyung looked at him with a pained expression more than before. His eyes are filled with hurt and agony. He looked down in shame, and muttered 'sorry'.

After while, the room are now filled with silence, to be specific a heavy silence. They did not utter a single word.

The silence was making Taehyung hard to breathe, he can't bear this kind of silence, but he still tightly held his mouth shut.

He heard some shuffling on his back. He slowly turned and looked in a shock. Jungkook was busy packing all of his clothes inside the big black bag.

"L-love? Where are you going." Taehyung asked while stuttering. His lips quivered when thinking that Jungkook will now going to leave him forever.

"Don't call me that." Jungkook coldly answered. Making Taehyung shuts his mouth, the pain inside his chest was now too much.

"My lawyer will send the divorce paper in the morning, please sign the papers for me." Jungkook said with a monotone voice.