𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

❤️

Hello, it's me. I'm writing this appreciation letter for all of you who had supported me in this short yet unforgettable journey of mine in writing, with a heavy heart.

I just wanna thank you all for those who had supported me. Your reads and supports really gives me motivation throughout my hardships.

Thank you for letting me experience in writings. Thank you for reading all my works, it was really a great pleasure of mine. Writing stories about my greatest ship 'is' really my comfort zone, and thank you for letting me write what I want and read it.

Although, I wanted to write my first ever book about marriage and heavy angst. I decided to not gonna write it...

I am really planning to write a 30 oneshots then proceed on making book. But, I have now decided clearly...

Author's block was really dreadful and how we recieve a new tasks everyday in school and my messy mind, plus what happened nowadays which all of you knew.

I really missed my old self on how I was so passionate in writing even though I was in the middle of the school lunch break, and how I become today. I still love to write for all of you, but it seems like the universe wasn't on my side. All the things I didn't expected, all of that happened in just a great intact of time.

Now, I decided to focus on my life and continue to walk straight forward without any things that bothers me. I realized that I always focused on my ship, and forgetting that I have a life too which I need to focus on.

This is my last letter to all of you. Thank you for letting me experience on what I didn't experienced before. It was really an amazing journey even though of the short span of time. This journey was one of my treasured memories.

This might be unnecessary to some all of you, but I just want to leave with a goodbye to all of you.

And, I'm sorry about the requests. I was in my midway of writing, but reality really suck my mind off. If I will finish it which I am not so sure, I will surely publish it.

(I hope my mind will change later, and delete this thank you message.)

Have a great journey ahead!
Your author for the last time
Yanyan