chapter 2

Kinn bought groceries started to make dinner.porsche wake up kinn patted porsche's cheek porsche opened is eyes looked at him come let's eat. I'm not hungry said porsche. But I'm hungry if you don't eat I'm also not going eat it said kinn sat with a pout. Porsche looked at him let's go kinn looked at him i made our favourite food.they went to dining table started to eat after eating kinn said i will be back tomorrow said kinn about to go porsche hold is hand and said can you stay here tonight.

Porsche lyied on bed kinn was standing like statue he don't know where to sleep. Porsche looked at him and made a space for kinn come said porsche kinn climbed the bed lyied beside porsche. They didn't sleep you said you love me right porsche broke the silence kinn got nervous and said yes. Really porsche asked. yes porsche i really love you i can't imagine life without you porsche said kinn. Promise me you never leave me, whatever happens you never leave my side said porsche. kinn looked at him and said porsche i never leave you promise. Porsche looked at him came closer to kinn kissed him and said i love you too again started kiss they kissing each other lovingly they stopped when they got out of breath porsche buried his face on kinn's chest kinn was happy he tightly hugged him they slept eachother arm peace fully.

They confessed there feeling kinn became CEO of his father's company. Porsche refused when he offered job to porsche but kinn won. now porsche working in kinn's company as a intern it's been a 6 months porsche started to work.

Present porsche was working porsche boss is calling you said one if the co worker. porsche signed porsche don't fall if he say some sweet things while thinking porsche went to the cabin sir porsche said. Kinn hurriedly went lock the door hugged porsche I'm sorry porsche i didn't mean it why are you being so mean porsche honey sorry my baby boo don't be angry please kinn was plending. Porsche looked at him you always excuse yourself leave me said porsche pushed kinn. No I don't leave you said again hugged him. Porsche listen to me i got a important meeting dad told me to attend that meeting that's why i didn't come sorry said kinn. Ok fine said porsche kinn looked at him then he kissed love you i know you will understand me honey said kinn. Not every time said Porsche.

I have work shall i take my leave boss porsche said dramatically. Porsche don't do this honey evening I'm going stay in you condo you will pay for it. Porsche show's is middle finger and went from there. No honey i will fuck you until you passed out mumbled kinn started to work.

Porsche was working a girl came to him started to flirt with Porsche got irritated by her behaviour he didn't say anything. But kinn noticed that he didn't think a twice called is manager fired her from the job. Porsche signed already 4 people fired now this one too.

Evening porsche went to the condo started to make kinn's favourite dish. Kinn came tiredly hugged porsche kinn wash up and come eat i made your favourite said porsche kinn looked at dish porsche was made he said this is not my favourite kinn took porsche in arm went to the bedroom while saying this is my favourite dish that I can't get outside.

Continue 🌈😍

Love you guys please vote and comment ❤️😍