🩷Meant to be together🩷

It was in the third month of jimin's pregnancy.

Yoongi took jimin on a date. Yoongi had blindfolded jimin.

"Yoonie, when will we reach, I'm desperate to see what you have planned"

"Ohh baby, just be patient we have almost reached"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yoongie removed the blindfold from jimin's eyes and waited for his reaction.

"Wow, it's so beautiful"

It was like an open terrace with fairy lights and below that was the sea. It was reserved only for them.

Yoongi felt happy because jimin liked the venue. He was already feeling nervous thinking of jimin's reaction about the venue as well as the surprise he has planned. His hands were already sweating but it was the time to do what he has planned.

Jimin turned around and saw yoongi kneeling down on one knee with a ring in right hand.

"I know I did so much mistakes, I didn't trust you in past and blamed you for all mishappenings. I also know that I can't change what has already been done but i don't want to waste my time in remembering past rather I want to live my present my future with you. "

Jimin eyes we're tearing.

"So, Jimin will you marry me? "

Jimin vigorously nodded. Yoongi placed the ring on his ring finger.

He kissed jimin on the forehead and hugged tightly.

"I was so nervous about your reaction. I thought you will reject me"

"Idiot, why will I reject you. You are the light of my life .we are meant to be together"

"Thank you baby "

"For what? ", jimin was confused

" For giving me another chance . I love you"

"I love you so much"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rest of the night they enjoyed in each other embrace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3 months later,

It was wedding day of yoonmin.

Jimin and yoongi were in different rooms.

Along with jimin, baekhyun, Tae, Army and jin were there doing his makeup .

With yoongi, chanyoul, Hobi, Namjoon and Jungkook were there.

Both were feeling extremely nervous especially jimin. He was contemplating his looks because now his baby bump is noticeable.

"Relax mochi, you are looking wonderful.", baek said

"But don't you think, this bump is looking odd"

"No, minie, you are looking beautiful. This pregnancy is adding glow to your looks. ", Tae said
.
.
.
.
.
Same condition was with yoongi. He was very much nervous.

" What if jimin will reject me thinking I'm not looking good"

"What nonsense you are talking hyung. You are looking hot ", kook said

" I agree with you completely ", namjoon said

" Yeah don't be nervous, if jimin will reject I will catch him, anyways that little chick can't run faster ", chanyoul said

" And he's pregnant also", kook said

"Are you both boasting my confidence or making me nervous", yoongi raised his eyebrows

" Of course boosting your confidence ", both said in unison
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin walked down the aisle with flowers in his hand

Jimin walked down the aisle with flowers in his hand. He was looking ethernal.

After seeing him, yoongi eyes we're tearing. He was feeling emotional.

Both have faced so many hardships, so many struggles in their life to get together.

They have waited so much to be with each other.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Do you take Mr. Jimin as your husband"

"Yes, I do"

Do you take Mr. Min yoongi as your husband "

"Yes, I do "

I announce both of you as husbands. You may kiss now.

Yoongi placed both his hands around jimins waist and jimin put his hands around yoongi's neck and both kissed . The kiss was filled with love and trust, they have for each other. There wasn't any lust in that. It was pure just like their love for each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3 months later,

Jimin was feeling pain in stomach from morning. The delivery date is 6 days later, so it can't be due today.

Soon, the pain increased.

"Yoongi, yoongi, "
Jimin was shouting.

Yoongi was in his study doing some paper work. He was unaware of jimin's cramps from morning because the latter didn't tell him.

"Baby what happened. Why are you shouting"

Jimin was breathing heavily.

"I.. I.. I think baby is Co-coming"

"What ", yoongi gasped.

Soon the water broke. Yoongi took jimin in his arms and ran to the parking. On the way to the hospital he called others also.

" Relax baby, everything will be okay. We will reach soon"

Jimin was crying from pain. It was unbearable.
.
.
.
.
.
They reached the hospital and was soon taken in emergency. Yoongi was holding jimin's hands all the time.

He was himself nervous. But he has to be strong for jimin, for their baby.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mr. Min you can push now, I can see the head ", doctor told

" No, no no I can't. I can't do this "

"Baby you can do this. You are strong. ", yoongi was placing kisses on his forehead and stroking his hairs.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon the room was filled with baby's crying.

" It's an alpha boy", doctor told

Jimin and yoongi, both were crying.
.
.
.
.
Jimin breastfeeded the baby and yoongi placed kiss on both baby's and jimin's forehead.

"What do you want to name him", yoongi asked.

" I want the name to be the combination of our names....and I have already decided the name, it will be Jiyoon. Min Jiyoon", jimin placed kiss on baby's forehead.

"Min Jiyoon, its so beautiful. "

Both smiled.

"Finally our family is complete", yoongi whispered.

" Because we are meant to be together "

With this story is complete. I know the updation took time.

Anyways thank you everyone for reading the story.

I'm very happy.

Special thanks to those who have added the story in their reading list.

Thank you and love you all🤩