Dream🌀coma💤

Start from the beginning

*An hour later*
They tried everything that all could think💭of... such as different ways to wake a person up from a deep😴sleep information from the internet📶. Also, Naltorian🌀methods as well that Brainy knew. But even didn't work either😔. Until John just had the idea that could work! He thought💭of looking into Nia's mind with his powers to put a certain memory that meant something to her. "I mean I could put a specific memory inside her dream✨to somehow trigger an emotion to wake herself up," John said softly telling the others about his idea.
Which made Brainy feel hopeful again and said💬. "Yes, do that!" He said ecstatic⚡️to try anything to wake Nia Nal up. John nodded in doing just that. He got close to her and then placed his hand on her forehead while closing his eyes... looking into her mind seeing images and flashes✨of memories of Nia with her family at her childhood home🏡 in lParthas" In her fake world. John tried putting a memory into Nia's head that Brainy and Kara told him was "her favorite memory" but he grunted in pain feeling Nia fighting him as he got blasted by a psychic☪️dream🌀wave stopping him from entering her mind! Because her subconscious is protecting itself from anything/anyone getting in... or messing with her brain. "John, what happened?! Are you okay?" Kelly asked worriedly while helping him up. "I'm alright, but Nia isn't. it's like her mind has become powerful now... it's preventing me or anyone from entering her mind. I'm sorry I've tried my best," John said softly apologizing and wishing that there was more that he could do. "It's okay. You did all that you could do. Don't blame yourself," Kara said hopefully in a comforting voice to cheer him up not wanting John to beat himself up over this. "She's right, but the only problem is now finding a New plan of action," Alex said agreeing with both of them while trying to come up with another solution. Since John's plan failed😅... but then Brainy had an idea💡in mind! "Actually I believe I have a better idea... someone can go into Nia's mind through her mind Palace and talk to her about her real life. Hopefully, that'll trigger something to wake her up." He suggested softly having the answer.
"Do you really think that'll work?" Kara asked. "I'm positive," Brainy said 99% sure. Then he placed the crown device on Nia's forehead giving him access to enter her mind.

*Moments later*
Brainy was now inside Nia's mind/brain as and said💬looking around. "This is Nia's childhood home. but where is she? I-I," he said observing where he was in her subconscious fantasy✨world🌐. She walks into the living room shocked to see a green alien with blonde white hair in her home, and immediately thinks he is an intruder or bad guy😅. "Who are you? And what are you doing in my house?!" Nia shouted out asking Brainy who he was and why he was in there while summoning her dream🌀powers✨into the palm of her hands to protect herself. And the reason for that is she had no memory of ever meeting him in the first place... which made Brainy's eyes widen in shock and said. "Nia, what are you talking about?" Brainy said in shock that she would say something like that and the fact that Nia Nal didn't recognize him either. "It's me, you know me." He said dearly in a soft voice trying to help her remember. But it didn't work!
"I'm sorry I don't. I think you have me confused with someone else. I have no idea who you are," Nia said softly having no clue who he was. Because in this world of hers, she and Brainy had never met... then, he knew this was time for him to somehow convince Nia that she knew him. "But I do know who are you... you're Nia Nal aka Dreamer🌀. And you are an extraordinary🌌, powerful💥, beautiful woman." Brainy said softly in a lovely💓voice with a bright smile on his face telling Nia how he'd known her. "What? I don't understand," Nia said confused and wasn't sure if she could believe him or not😅. But he knew her name... maybe he was telling her the truth after all or he was just lying straight to her face😓. He obviously wasn't but she didn't know that😏😉. "Just let me explain... I-I." Brainy said softly as he got closer to her... but then she saw it only as a threat or felt like he going to attack her. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" Nia shouted out loud as she shot out a powerful dream🌀blast at him. That caused Brainy to be forced out of her mind.