CHAPTER 4: MEMBERS

'WHAT THE?!!!!' That was the only thing Hestia could think when she was updating Bell's status. She had expected it would be the regular status update like last night, but she did not expect the abnormal growth.

Falnas are blessings given by the Deities to their children to help them fight monsters. Additionally, they could earn excelia to make them stronger but it would take a long time to earn points. However, to Bell's status, they were growing in impressively high numbers.

'AND WHAT IS THIS SKILL?!!" she looked at the skill slot showing a new skill that may be the reason for this unknown growth.

Name: Bell Cranel

Familia: Hestia

Level: 1

Strength: I-27>I-77

Endurance: I-41>91

Dexterity: I-27>77

Agility: I-75>H-125

Magic: I-0

Skill:

(Ritmiko)

(Iter Stulti): Reckless path, Fast growth as long the user is determined to reach one's goal. Stronger growth depends on the user's determination.

Magic:

Empty

'Seriously!!!!? What kind of OP skill is this?!!'

Hestia knows about her child's dream, but leading it to the extent of manifesting it as a skill was unbelievable. If the other Gods found out about his skill they would not stop pursuing him until they got him on their side.

She was now deciding whether she would tell Bell about his new skill or not. Hestia was afraid if she informed Bell about it, it would lead him to rely on it more and would lead to his death in the future, but Bell was the first child who accepted her to be her child, keeping a secret was not right for her.

"Hmm, Goddess? Are you alright?" Questioned Bell, a little concerned for his Goddess.

Hestia just shook her head "No I'm alright, just checking something."

Right, her child is Bell, one of the most important people for her. No matter what happened he would always offer a hand to help. Hestia now decided to not tell Bell about his skill, for the time being, when he was strong enough to protect himself she would explain about the skill.

When Hestia got off Bell's back and handed him the copy of his status, minus the new skill, Bell was surprised about his growth.

"Wow!!! My status went up to 50 points!" screamed Bell while excited. "Goddess, can you tell me why my stats went up?"

Hestia closed her eyes for a moment and then said "Bell listen, your growth is unheard of, I don't know why but I know this, whatever your goal is, focus on that, but do not be reckless." Her serious voice could only make Bell nod in understanding.

There was a moment of silence after what Hestia said. Bell knows how hard it would be if something happened to him in the dungeon, he was the first and only child of the Goddess of the Hearth and their Familia had a lot of debt that was needed to pay. If something happened to him she would be all alone once again.

"I promise, Goddess Hestia, I will not leave you behind and I will be careful." He said with an assuring smile, this earned Hestia to smile at him warmly.

"Thank you Bell, you are the best child a Goddess like me could ask for."

The warm atmosphere was cut off when Bell remembered something.