𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

Start from the beginning

I stopped looking at the screen once the POV cameraman got caught and turned to my left towards Titan Speakerman.

I tapped his shoulder and he looked in my direction, I told him that Gman looked different and I had a bad feeling about this, but he just shrugged it off and said that G-toilet just needed to cope.

I looked back up and saw the television men teleport away while Titan cameraman was making his stupid "I'm ready to mingle" pose, I decided to get a head start and fly towards the direction where the television men told us to go.

20 Minutes Later

I was currently sparring with a quad buzzsaw toilet, I kicked him in the face and sliced his head off with my sword.

He looked in disbelief before his head started slowly sliding from his neck, I caught it before it fell the the ground and flew a little bit further ahead until I ran into a jackpot.

I found Gman and Titan Scientist in front of me with an army of other toilets, I showed them the head of the quad buzzsaw skibidi I just killed and pointed towards the scientist.

He looked shocked but decided to just wave at the army behind him and Gman to leave, G-toilet turned towards him while Titan Scientist waved goodbye at Gman and teleported away, another ability he stole from a race.

Gman looked at all of his toilet comrades leaving him in intense shock, before turning to me with his angry face, usually, he looks at me with an angry face while it's twitching, but this time it's not.

Did Titan Television's radiation not affect him after all, or did it heal..?

My suspicions grew when he used his eye lasers and his four other ones on me, I looked in shock but spun my katana so fast that it turned into a shield and absorbed the heat from his lasers.

Not to mention that these lasers feel less powerful.

He charged at me, but that was a big mistake, I cut off this left side armor, destroying his defense and two lasers on that side, he headbutted me but I was unfazed and swung my katana around my head, slicing some of G-toilets face.

Once I was done swinging my katana around, I flashed all of my projectors at him and blinded him for a couple of seconds, I took the time to cut off the rest of his right side armor. He tried to fly away once the blindness effect went away, but I grabbed his jetpack and slammed him down to the ground.

I cut off his jet boosters, making him vulnerable, and sliced his eyes out.

For some odd reason they were sparking, so I was right all along, this G-toilet was not the real Gman and I had a feeling about that too.

So I finished the faker off by using my back flames to burn his head to a crisp making it look like a busted open "chip" bag.

I looked at the remains of the fake G-toilet and picked up the real Skibidi head, it seemed like the Gman skin was a strong cloth fabric, and I wondered what Skibidi toilet was smart enough to make this because no normal toilet would think to make this.

I looked at my tablet connected to my arm and realized that Titan Cameraman sent me a message.

New Message: "Where are you, the signal went down and the scientists said that they can't locate you, and so can't we."

"Respond when you can, over and out."

I looked back up and realized that I had fallen for an obvious trap.

I heard an airplane noise so I looked above me and saw five explosive airplane toilets, I thought of what to do, I couldn't fly away because my jetpack takes too long to charge and fly, and I didn't have a shield or any type of collision reducer, I can't afford to take the hits either, If I tried to shoot at them they might explode though.

So I shot my rockets that I got from the Mutant Tank toilet from earlier, but It did minor damage to one of the barrel toilets.

Right when I thought I was going to get demolished, Titan Cameraman came and tackled me out of the way from the explosive toilets range.

We crashed into a couple of buildings avoiding the high damage.

Titan Cameraman got up and looked at me disappointed, He grabbed me by my shirt and lifted me to the ground, I dusted myself off and looked at the destruction behind us.

There was a minor crater in the earth's crust where I was standing before he saved me, and I turned towards Titan Cameraman and gave a "👌" gesture towards him.

He gave a thumbs up and tried to work his shield, he turned it on but it was only for six seconds, I guess it got damaged in the collision with the buildings and rocks.

Titan Speakerman flew towards us with his double knives out, must've been killing some more toilets.

He looked distressed and ran towards me, looking at how damaged my clothes were and looking at the amount of blood on my visor, I was going nuts when slaying those toilets not going to lie.

We suddenly got a message from the HQ, they said that the Skibidi toilet laboratory was discovered and is currently being rushed and that we were needed.

Titan Cameraman waved for us to come on and flew to the scene while Titan Speakerman followed close behind, I looked down at my arm and saw that my rocket launchers were still attached to my arm, but they were out of rockets so I reloaded it and flew up to catch up with the duo.

Time Skip...

We landed in front of the Skibidi toilet laboratory ready to enter it, but we were quickly stopped when we suddenly saw a black mist appear next to us, it turned out to be the mafia toilet that Titan Speakerman smacked a while back ago, he had new mechanical spider legs, a buzzsaw on one arm, and an acid launcher on the other.

Titan Speakerman was busy stabbing a skibidi in its face with his dual knives, while Titan cameraman quickly handled a quad buzzsaw toilet.

I lifted my arms and shot my rockets at the mafia toilet, but he countered them by shooting his acid at them, melting the rockets in mid-air, but while he was distracted I ran up to him and kicked him, sending him flying into the mountain behind him.

He looked at me with a straight face before raising his acid cannon to shoot me, but Titan Speakerman shot his acid cannon, making it melt the skin of his face.

The Mafia toilet started flying towards me because he couldn't see, so I smacked him and he went towards Titan cameraman, Titan cameraman also smacked the mafia toilet to Titan Speakerman, who concluded this by smacking the mafia toilet into the ground, killing him for good.

We all crowded back together, and we suddenly saw a black smoke, this time it was bigger, and I knew exactly who it was.

_____________________________

1677 Words