Chapter 59 - The Wicked Witch

Start from the beginning

Lucy shrugged and just said, "Exactly."

"And she even tried to blame me for it!" I fumed. Olivia was going on about how I pushed her and almost killed her! She was so frustrated, appeared to be the victim and damsel in distress in front of Chad.

I mean, what would she gain by twisting the story? I was so mad and couldn't believe she lied to make me seem like the villain.

And then suddenly, a realization hit me.

I suspected that... maybe she was trying to make herself look better in front of Chad to win him over and make me look like the bad guy.

Chad was obviously oblivious to her intentions, but I could see right through her.

That wicked witch! I should have known from the beginning that she had a tendency to do this. I was blinded by my desire to be tolerant and understanding, so I overlooked all the warning signs.

I should have known that some people are incapable of changing.

"Hey," I heard Jackson's voice and turned around to face him. His jolly face changed when he saw me. "Is everything okay?"

Now I wonder what I really look like in such a way that everyone asked the same question. Was it really weird to see someone wearing big sunnies at school?

"Quick question, did you make sure Chad received the bag I left at his place?"

Jackson nodded after thinking thoroughly. "Yeah, he brought it to his room after dinner. Why?"

"Did he mention anything?" I followed up.

"Not really. He's been keeping things to himself since Olivia came. She has been all over him, so I can't talk to him. I still can't stand her, you know. If Chad can forgive, well I can't. I'm not sure if I'll ever forgive her for what she did. Chad thinks she's changed, but I don't believe it. It's the same Olivia I knew before, and I don't trust her."

I feel Jackson's frustration and hatred toward Olivia. Well, I can't blame him. She did hurt them in the past and it's understandable that he still has difficulty trusting her.

That makes the two of us; I don't trust her either.

Initially, my goal was to find out if Chad got my letter. But I couldn't help but deal with Olivia's behavior first and confront her about the tricks she pulled off at the country club.

Also, I wouldn't let her manipulate Chad again.

"Jackson, can you do me a favor?"

"Anything."

* * * * * *

"What are you doing here?" Olivia was wearing her cheerleading uniform when she approached me.

"Let me guess. You're expecting Jackson." I smiled.

My favor was simple. I asked Jackson if he could make Olivia come to the coffee shop without her knowing I was there. I wasn't sure if he would agree considering the hate he has for her, plus they weren't really on speaking terms so it was a bit tricky. But I was desperate. He was the only one who could pull this off without raising any suspicions.

Thankfully he agreed to help me and his method worked!

I knew I would miss the first and second periods, but with the way my life is moving right now, I prefer to prioritize this one first.

"He is not coming." I said as my smile turned sarcastic and I gestured for her to sit across from me.

Olivia crossed her arms. "I don't have time for this. I have a cheer competition to win, you know."

"Well, it will be quick don't worry."

She reluctantly sat down and tapped her fingers on the table, impatiently waiting for me to say something.

I sipped my coffee before starting. "I know what you did at the country club. And please spare me the bullshit. I have proof-on-video of what really happened."

Olivia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in exasperation. "So, are you gonna rat me out to Chad? Be the hero and try to win him?"

What the? This wasn't the response I was expecting. I expected something with remorse, not this!

"Oh my gosh, Olivia! I can't believe you would do something like that. Is this all just a game for you? After what you did to Chad, you ruined him and return as if nothing had happened. And then this?"

"Don't talk as if you know the whole story."

"Oh please, whatever story you have, it still doesn't change the fact that what you did was insane. And what would you gain from this? I don't care if you want to make amends or try to win his heart again, but at least don't play dirty. And leave me out of it!"

I was trying my best to keep my cool together, but I was starting to feel my temper rising.

"You're lucky that even after what you did to him, he still forgives you. Try to see the best in people even if they don't deserve it." I put an emphasis on the last few words, making sure it hits her.

"Chad doesn't deserve to be played. He is too good for this. So, if you want to win him back, stop playing tricks like this and just be honest for goodness' sake! Aren't you tired of all the lies and manipulations you have done in the past? It was awful."

Olivia leaned forward, gritting her teeth. "You don't know what we've been through. So don't talk as if you know us." She paused, her gaze stern. "You're just an outsider here."

I swear I wanted to violently shake her and make her understand that what she did was wrong on all levels! I'm done trying to resolve things by talking knowing that anything I said would not make a difference.

She was hopeless.

"Well, as an outsider, I won't let him be caught in your filthy fingers again. You might have made Chad believe in you, but I won't. I will protect him from you and your wickedness, no matter what it takes." I stood up, ready to leave. But Olivia's words stopped me in my tracks.

"Oh, and you're the one talking, huh? You almost made me believe you truly cared for Chad. But in reality, you are just as wicked as I am."

I was about to protest that she shouldn't compare me to herself, but before I could, she continued speaking.

"Don't act so clean as if you haven't done something wrong in your life, Courtney Collins. Do you honestly think the likes of Chad would respect and love someone so cunning, cruel, and conceited like you? You will just ruin him, like how you ruined that boy Jeremy."

What? How did she know him?

Olivia's smile grew. Maybe she saw the shock and disbelief on my face.

"Yes, I got your letter. I know your secrets and I can play as dirty as it takes to ensure Chad won't end up with someone like you."

-END OF CHAPTER 59-

A/N: Yeah, she is still wicked! And I was so amazed that one of you guessed that Olivia deliberately jumped on the pool! So cool! Anyway, there's no sequel or second book for SILWAG. It's already completed on my Patreon account: notjustarandomgirl. (link in bio!)

Also, by subscribing, you will get to read my new story: Better Than Revenge and advance chapters of my Mafia Romance: Lose You To Love Me!

Thanks to everyone who subscribes and cont to support my writing career!

I received a lot of pre-orders of SILWAG from my email. we are trying to get back to all of you as soon as possible. We'll send the details and confirmation in the next weeks to come. For those who wants to pre-order SILWAG book, email notjustarandomgirlpatreon@ gmail.com

love you all and thank you!