Well i am also hungry! Should I also eat? But he didn't ask me for once! He is so mean! I mean he should ask me for once " do you want to eat? Are you hungry?" But nah, he is so jerk!!

"I don't have full day, I have to go  for my work also" annie said being annoyed.

Eunwoo didn't replied. He was just focusing on his food.

" Yah! Just tell me the whole truth. Then I will leave and you can eat as much as you want!" Annie yelled this time.

Eunwoo passed a bowl of noodles at her side.

"Eat" he said

"I am not hungry" annie replied looking at food.

Eunwoo chuckles at her cuteness. She was licking her lips looking at noodles.

Eunwoo can see how hard she is trying not to jump on food.

"Come on eat!"

"I am eating because you are insisting too much" saying this annie starts eating.

She was eating very fastly.

There was an amused expression on eunwoo's face.

Suddenly he choked on noodles and starts coughing.
Annie looked up at him.
She passed him water immediately. Eunwoo took glass from her hands and drank it.she stood from her chair and went near him. She  rubbed his back.

"You ok?" She asked him concern.

Eunwoo looked at her. She was very close to her. She was still rubbing his back. She was looking at him so concerned.

He cleared his throat and nodded his head.

"Miss Manager!!"

Annie and Eunwoo both flinched at sudden yelling voice.
Annie's body froze, she knew whom this voice belongs to..
She didn't turn, infact she sat immediately on her chair and started blabbering things.

"Please God do some magic,
Please make me invisible" she was whispering joining her hands.

Eunwoo pressed his lips for suppressing his laugh.he had never met someone like her before.

This girl is a complete entertainment package.

Annie can hear angry footsteps coming towards her. She closed her eyes and hide her face in her hands.

"Miss manager, Get up before I break his jaw and your LEG!!" Jungkook said gritting his teeth. Eunwoo smirked looking at him.

"What is your problem man? This is not your company so I can come here with my-" just before Eunwoo could complete his sentence. Jungkook pulled him by his coller making him stand.

"She.is not.yours.Undeerstand.
There is nothing yours in her." Jungkook said gritting his teeth.

"Seriously? Then whom she is? Yours?" Eunwoo said mockingly.

"If she is not mine than she is not yours als-" just before jungkook could complete his words. He was cutted off.

"Who said i am not yours?
I am yours jungkook!! " Annie said standing up. Listenning her words jungkook's hold on eunwoo's collar became loose.
Finding the chance Eunwoo jerked his hands and fixes his clothes.

Jungkook looked at annie. His eyes softened.

"W..what?" He whispered.

"I am yours. I know you are not mine but I am still yours. Physically, mentally, emotionally I am yours Jeon jungkook. You have full right on me.
You can say that she is mine!
Because I am yours.
You don't have to give a  name or tag to our relationship just know that I am yours. I belongs to you." She replied looking directly in his eyes.

Jungkook's heart was racing hearing her each word.

Eunwoo clenched his jaw, she can't love him that much. Because according to Eunwoo, jungkook doesn't deserve that much love. His eyes became dark in anger.

Annie came close to jungkook. She held his hand in her hand.

"Let's go" she said softly to him.

"I will meet you later" annie said to Eunwoo. Jungkook glared at her and hold her hand so tightly that if his hold became loose, she will fly away from him. He dragged her with him.

"Mr. Jeon at least listen to me once." Annie said with pleading eyes.

"Not now miss manager." Jungkook replied.

He was driving very fast. He was so angry on her.

Annie was chewing her nails in nervousness.

Jungkook took a turn and annie furrowed her brows.

"This is not the way of company?" She asked confused.

"Neither of your dorm and nor of my home! Where are we going Mr. Jeon?" she asked confused.

But he didn't replied. He has his own plans in his head.