Chapter two: You are annoying

Start from the beginning

"No I was in the semifinal of my basketball match" he said in an irritated tone
"Of course I am sleeping it's fucking 4'oclock, you idiot"

"Ok I am sorry but this could not wait it's a life and death situation for me" taehyung said.

"I don't care even if you're dying Kim cause my sleep is more important so let's talk tomorrow at the office" soobin wasn't interested in listening to his situation he just needed his sleep.

"Soobin listen to me i just want a small help from you I want you to get information about a person it is very urgent for me" taehyung knew if he would talk sweetly to him he would definitely do his work.

"Even if it's urgent then also I won't do that now so sleep and let me sleep" before taehyung could say anything else soobin cut the call, he huffed put his phone inside his pocket it's ok he will get his work done tomorrow with that he head back to his bed and slept.

The next morning taehyung reached his office and asked Soobin to come into his cabin. Soobin entered and sat in front of him.

"So tell me what's your life and death situation" he said with an annoyed expression

"I want you to find out all the information about Park Jimin" soobin raised his brows and gave him a weird look "so now you are going to stalk people"

"No one is stalking I just want to know a few things about him" soobin rolled his eyes at that taehyung was convincing him as if he was 5 years old to not know about his motive behind knowing Park Jimin.

"So i really have to do this?"

"Yes" taehyung said with a smile.

'He is literally going to stalk someone idiot' with this thought soobin stormed out of the cabin.

After an hour he returned with a file in his hands "your work is done" he said placing a file on Taehyung's desk.

A wide smile took place on taehyung's face "thank you so much soobin I knew you would do it so quickly" he opened the file in excitement "hmm... so he is a psychiatrist well he could have told me that it's not like i would snatch his degrees" he was reading the whole file trying to memorize as much as possible 'well then let's meet my angel' a smirk appeared on his face.

"Soobin I want an appointment of Dr Park Jimin" taehyung said while admiring the picture of jimin placed in the file.
"Ok" soobin just gave him an annoyed look and left for his cabin.

Meanwhile Jimin was sitting in his cabin and having his coffee 'it is a peaceful day and everything is going nice then why I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen' he shrugged it off and then asked the receptionist to send the next patient.

He started looking at some files when his cabin door opened and someone entered inside.

"please have a seat" jimin said without looking who it was after 2 minutes he closed the file and then his gaze landed on the person sitting in front of him.

"I didn't know you gave your patient a whole 2 minutes to stare at you, I am jealous now" he complained with a pout on his face.

"what are you doing here" Jimin muttered in a shocked tone "staring at you" taehyung replied with that stupid smirk of his.

"What kind of a joke is this Mr Kim why are you here" Jimin said in an annoyed tone.

"Do you think visiting a doctor is a joke Mr Park" taehyung said with a pure innocent smile.

"You are not a patient Mr Kim even though I think you are mentally unstable" Jimin was clearly pissed.

"I see, but I took a proper appointment to discuss my health" taehyung said with a coy smile on his face.