More children two weeks later. Three little girls this time counting from old to young: Hancock, Sandersonia and Marigold. Brulee was no longer be the only baby girl in the house, she got friends, yay. By the way these girls ran off from a slave trader's ship in which Kaphosriel accidentally destroyed. While she led the slaves to a safe place, the girls decided to stay with her.

A day after the arrival of three little girls, Hawkins makes his entrance. Finally she got a fortune teller pupil!

One month later, a group of strange children appear, three boys and a baby polar bear. Since Kaphosriel started adopting, never had she met such an amount of children that she almost fainted if her children had not been there to back her up.

Must expand more for the house! No wonder why the monsters are acting too noisy for the winter time!!!!

The baby polar bear is Bepo, it can speak human language. Two children always stick together are Shachi and Penguin. The last one with a spotted fluffy hat is Law and he has an amber lead syndrome.

Without hesitation Kaphosriel carries Law to the medical room for quarantine and find out the cure. The witch may be immune but she isn't sure other children will.

After Law, there are two more steps on the island, one with red head and the other is yellow whose names are Kid and Killer. The same urge rises within Kaphosriel when she looks at the red head just like when she first saw Doflamingo, she smacks the boy on the head, hard.

Four days later, a boy named Zoro come along with another named Sanji.

One week later, a baby reindeer is found chasing by the monsters. It also can speak human language, named Chopper.

At last, one with black hair and one with yellow hair are found near the shore. The black hair boy with freckles is Ace and the yellow hair one is Sabo.

Everybody thought that would be the last children until one day, they saw Kaphosriel returning from her journey carrying a kid named Luffy.

"Mom, did you kidnap him?"

"Do I look like those ugly children trader bastards?!"

Her natural isolated island suddenly turned into kindergarten, Kaphosriel is happy......her ass, but she tried. The witch generalized house rules in order to avoid chaos recently and in the future. She did her best to teach the children in her own way: work and play, punish and reward. Surprisingly, it is super effective. She also tried not getting too attached to the children since one day they will grow up and leave her and probably forget who she was.

She is a witch after all, it's not safe going out shouting you are related to a witch or you'll get burned alive. Another point is human's short life, the children will definitely pass away before her and she'll be mourning them for the rest of her life. Urgh what a pain.

Aside from all of that, within one year, twenty-one kids step into her life, completely mess it up with their own personality. Heh, she wouldn't admit that is somehow interesting to her boring safe life.

The kids may split into two types: one with too much energy and the other is the silent hardworking bee.

The first group includes Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Kid, Sanji, Chopper, Bepo, Shachi, Penguin and Rosinante. They also split into the initiative team and the taking side team.

The second group includes Zoro, Hawkins, Killer, Law, Doflamingo, the Hancock sisters, Katakuri, Brulee and Mihawk. They also split into not talkative team and speak just enough team.

Honestly, the second group is like having free butlers in the house. So damn professional in every way, Kaphosriel dare say. They even help the witch solve all the problems the first team caused. Kaphosriel once fell from her bed when Mihawk brought breakfast directly to her bed in order to wake her up in the morning, stopping her from sleeping on.

However, that doesn't mean the energetic team is useless. Chopper had quite a talent in medical, different from Law's specialty in surgery but still, if the reindeer doesn't get involved in Luffy's playtime, he could spend time in the medical room with Law until sunset. The same went with Sabo, if he saved some of his time instead of hanging out with Ace and Luffy, he was good at arranging documents and planning which was a big help to Kaphosriel's laziness. Sanji was into cooking although he had yet to reach Mihawk's level, still he is better than the rest of the kids. Usually the witch would catch a glimpse of both of them in the kitchen with the oldest son scolding the blond for using a cleaver knife to peel potatoes. As for Rosinante, he was a bit clumsy who would tripped anytime god knows how but also a clumsy sunshine who enjoyed making others laugh. The tall blond with team Ace are acquaintances in the medical room, definitely not referring to some wizards with a thunder mark on their forehead.

It was both tiring and intriguing at the same time living with these kids. The witch wouldn't bother to keep her image as an adult, she freely express her mood and thought so the children did not find her serious or unapproachable much to their comfort. She would even play with them if her laziness didn't get the best of her, or playing scary pranks on the kids.

Un-fcking-believable. Just like Mihawk had said: mama Kaphosriel is not entirely reliable.

The only adulthood and reliability from Kaphosriel in their opinion was that she knows it all and there is nothing she can't do.

Like a damn hacking tool.

As for the witch's part, since the second team started their talent and did all the work, she is getting more and more lazy much to Mihawk's displeasure.

.........

Age:

10y: Katakuri, Mihawk, Doflamingo
9y: Hancock, Brulee, Rosinante, Killer, Hawkins
8y: Law, Sandersonia
7y: Ace, Sabo, Penguin, Shachi, Marigold, Zoro, Sanji
6y: Luffy, Chopper, Kid, Bepo

Kaphosriel: 10000 years old witch

-------

Roles:

Landlord: Kaphosriel
Butler - Babysitting: Mihawk, Katakuri, Doflamingo
Secretary: Doflamingo, Sabo, Killer
Cook: Mihawk, Sanji
Doctor: Law, Chopper
Designer: Hancock, Sandersonia, Marigold
Communicator: Brulee
Fortune teller: Hawkins
Housekeeper: Rosinante, Bepo, Shachi, Penguin
Domestic worker: Zoro, Killer, Bepo
Brat: Ace, Kid, Luffy