Finale

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʜ'ʟᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀᴛɪꜱꜰʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ"

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀʏꜱ.

"ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʜᴏʟᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ..............ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ꜰɪᴛ?"

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ꜱᴍɪʀᴋꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ.

"ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ..........ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ꜰɪᴛ. ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴀᴛɪꜱꜰʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ. ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅ.

ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴇʀ."

Jungkook chuckles. He grabbed you by your chin while smirking. Those innocence eyes, full of wonders and begs how could he even turn down the beg of an Angel asking for his horns to show up and fill you up.

"Gosh baby, you're sexy when you beg, go on beg more and I'll make sure to ruined your beautiful admiration." Jungkook let go on you.

He stand up tall while glancing at you. Your hand made his way to his pants. Rubbing his thighs as your hand slipped to his man, deep groan left his mouth while rolling his eyes. He could feel how your hand open his p'nts and pulled it down. Before you could even continue Jungkook stopped you. Staring at him in confused as you saw how his eyes filled with lust.

"Stand up and face the wall." Being a obedient wife you did what your husband told you. Facing the wall all nked for him. He couldn't help but to bite his lips while staring at you. The way your b'dy made him hard. You've just awaken the beast in him.

He pushed you hard on the wall, the gap between each other's body filled in. Your breath became heavy while feeling his wet l'ps on your shoulder. His hand travel down your b'dy as his hand grabbed your right l'g a m'an left your m'uth. Trying to move only to be pin on the wall again while his hand is placed at the back of your head. You can felt his t'ngue  l'cked your back area while going down till his knees meet the ground.

Finger coming in making you groan, you're w't and he can see that. It's visible how your c'm came rolling down his fingers, he likes it, he likes having control all over you. Jungkook smirk and l'cked your c'nt making you gag.

You can feel his tongue playing with your fold before totally burying his t'ngue inside you. The sound of w'tness from his m'uth and your c'nt is loud enough for you to hear how much he's enjoying eating you out.

You can feel yourself about to c'm and sure do he does as well. He stopped leaving you whipping, you surely wants more of him. As you tried to turn around and face him Jungkook turned you around again and made you face the wall while flipping your leg on high. You gasp after feeling his whole deep buried in you.

"You like it when I treats you like this don't you? When I fck you like my beautiful who're don't you?." You nod but seems like he didn't like what you did, a hard slap landed on your b'tt cheek making you gulped hard.

"Use words baby" Jungkook bite your shoulder as a loud m'an left your m'uth his gripped on your hips tighten as he begin to thr'st hard on you. Pulling his head beck feeling his c'ck getting the warmth it needed.

"Y-yes ahh yes." Totally pressing your head on the wall. Jungkook then turned you Around and wrapped both of you legs around his waist. He didn't waste time and time started thr'sting again. Your back is pressed the wall while both of your hands pulling his hair.

His m'uth found your n'ck and bite on it then s'ck it the second later. The room filled up with moans slapping skins and the smells of both body in sweat, the smells of s'x filled the whole room but none of you cares.

Soon you both c'm, heavy breath became the only sound of the room not until he pulled you close as his l'ps captured yours. Jungkook picked you up and made you lay on the bed. You broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"May I know who's that man who looked exactly like you? The one who was chasing us earlier." You asked making Jungkook poke his cheek and moved away from you.

"It's no one you're just hallucinating. It's probably the effect of your surgery" he says and pulled you close. "Stop thinking about those stuffs baby. Don't stress yourself okay."

With the feeling of doubt and uneasy you just shook your head and make yourself believe he was right. After all he's your husband and he's the only one that you have in this life. You can't trust no one but him.

"I love you Kook" you said before kissing you and lay your head on his chest to sleep.

Jungkook looked at you and sigh. He knew he's selfie from taking you away without everyone knows, it almost or maybe not almost he mostly likely kidnapped you as he's scared of your decision. He was scared that you might choose Jungguk over him but thankfully after you woke up you couldn't remember everything that made it more easier to pretend like nothing happened. Like there a Jungguk in your life.

"I love you too baby." Jungkook said.

Idk why I ended it like that but maybe for those who's into Jungguk I might as well make ending of him.