09

He's looking at him while hiding from the crowds.

There he is. Xian is already standing Infront on him but he couldn't move his feet. Can he actually hurt him?.

He wanted to k"ll him so bad but can he do it? Can he broke his promise from the girl that he always love?.

No he can't, he can't end him. Stepping back and walk away. He was so mad at himself for being coward, he just wanted revenge for the girl that he love the most but he's so coward, he couldn't even hurt him.

As soon as he left he found himself entering a club he drink and drink till he gets drunk.

On his way home he stared at the mirror and punch it making his hand started to bleed. He's out of control, he couldn't think straight, he's so disappointed on himself for not being able to take revenge.

He promised Alice that he would never hurt her brother even though he's the reason why she's gone and Gguk never wanted to break that promise but his inner self wanted him to suffer so that he could feel the pain that his sister had felt before because of him.

He's laying on the tub, resting his head while closing his eyes, the color of the water turned red because of the blood that's coming out of his hand.

He needs something to calm him down. He needs someone to calm him down and he knew he only need Yn. Her heart is the same heart as Alice and he need Alice's love and care  right now while he also need warmth and affection from Yn. He needs the two right now and as Alice heart is now owned by Yn. The only thing that he needs is Yn.

He wants her. He wants his love, care affection and all, he wants Yn. He opened his eyes and whispered.

"You came, you're always there when I needed you."

"Of course, I told you, I'm all you ever need"

Yn step in the tub while being fully nked, she sat on his lap while facing his as she connected their lips together, the taste of bitterness from the alcohol transfer to your mouth as you're scking his tongue making him moan.

You pulled away and place both of his hand on your chest, he squash both of your b"obies and pinch your n"pple. You stared at him in lust and slowly grabbed his c"ck using you hand started pumping, the sound of the water flashing together with his moan filled the room. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being pleasured

As he opened his eyes, he found himself laying on the tub alone while his hand is on his member. Turned out he was just imagining it was Yn all along who's been touching him while it's actually himself.

You can't believe this. This man Infront of you is the man you always wanted and right now he's making you feel everything, the love, care, affection, everything.

You watch him cooking while he's shirtless, you're enjoying yourself that you didn't notice the smile have already reached through your eyes.

He took a glance at you and smile and continue cooking. He cover the pat and slowly made him way to your direction. As he stood up right Infront of you while wrapping his both hands on your waist. You pulled him closer and circle your arms around his neck before kissing him.

"Are you hungry?" He asked while you shook your head.

"But if you would serve yourself then I'll be glad to have my meal now."

He laughed at your response and pulled away, he went back to cooking till he finished and put it in plate.

"And here you go madam, eat up before you even eat me."

He placed the plate Infront of you and smiled, he also sit Infront of you wanting to watch you eat the food he made.

"Too bad I actually wanted to really eat you."

You pout and started eating the food he made for you. As he watches you eats, his phone rang and it catches his attention. It was a call from his brother, you look at him while he excuse himself and left to pick up the call.

"What wrong Gguk why are you suddenly calling?"

"I can't do it, I can't k"ll him"

"What?! Then what about Alice? You will just leave it like that without giving her justice?!, And what about my career he freaking ruined it because of you!! Fix it!!."

Jungkook ended the call. He was so mad at his brother. It wasn't actually because of Alice that's why he wanted Gguk to end Xian, he wanted it because of his fame, he wanted his name to be clear after Xian started blaming his as a dr"g lord and a dr"g dialler and it all happened because of Gguk, Xian did everything to ruined him in media by thinking it was Gguk and now Jungkook's career is ruined because of Gguk.

He's so mad. He couldn't accept it, Jungkook isn't as heartless as Gguk but when it's about his fame he can be worst than his twin.

Right now he's also mad at Gguk for disappointing him, Gguk promised him to fix his career and his life and now out of suddenly he said he couldn't? It's haven't been a week and yet he already gave up?.

If Gguk wanted Jungkook to fck around his life than he would do that, and he can ruined it too if Gguk didn't do as he promised.

And Jungkook will start with Yn.