03

"So what exactly do you want that you even flighted here?" The twin with lip piercing asked his brother while grabbed the bottle of whiskey from the table.

"I need your help Gguk, I have business for you that you needed to finish." The man with eyebrow piercing said and look at his brother.

The other man laugh leaving his twin look at him in confused.

"So you started something and you can't even finished it? So that's the reason why you came all the way here huh" the man laughed again while shaking his head.

"It's Xian, he thought I was you so he started getting into my business and now you have to fix it, my life right now is a mess because of you idiot." Jungkook said leaving the other one in silent.

"He finally broke out of the jail then." Gguk said while Jungkook just nod, they both look at each other and with that look they already knew what to do.

"Fix my life and I'll take care of yours, don't mess around with my fame you know how important my popularity for me Gguk." Jungkook said while sighing.

"I know and now go fck around my life while I'm fixing yours." Jungkook chuckles hearing his twin brother's words till they both laughed.

Jungkook is a popular car racer but his popularity was like a Hollywood celebrity and that means a lot to him. He isn't a soft guy but more like a fck up one as well as his brother but he have soft spot unlike Gguk that was still unseen.

"So switch places it is huh?" Gguk said while all Jungkook had to do was to nod his head and agree on the arraignment.

You're not on your mood, you're not giving your best while performing Infront of him but you can see that he's satisfied with your performance. Soon you stopped after your performance was done.

"May I know your name princess" the man asked, you look at him and chuckles.

"You only pay for private show not for interview sir." You can't like, this man is attractive, he isn't that old actually he looked young. The man looks around his 30s and to be honest if you aren't all crazy for you boss then you might get layed by him tonight that you won't asked for charge.

"Well I didn't knew you would turn me on like this, just look at my man, you've awaken him, I'll double your payment if you would go on your knees and work on me tonight baby" the man look at you expecting that you would say yes but you just suddenly turned him down.

"I'm sorry babyboy, you only book for a private show not into that kneeling thing also I have another reservation so it's sad to say that I'm turning your offer down, but I would like to see you next time tho" you smiled at him. Well you lied tho, there's no other reservation for you but you just wanted to lay down and take a rest.

"If that's the case then expect me to come all the way here again, by the way I'm Jung suk, remember my name cause I'll make sure to make you scream it as soon as I come back." He stood up while fixing his coat.

"I'll surly remember that them, see you soon" you smile while watching him walking out of the room.

You sit on the couch and within a minute Yoongi walk inside. You look at him while raising your eyebrows.

"I heard he's asking for more why wouldn't you give it to him? Gguk will be disappointed once he get to know this.

"Ohw come on he wasn't even here also I need to take a rest okay." You stood up and walked out of the room before deciding to go home