08

You woke up in the middle of the night only to find him sleeping next to you, the slight light coming from the open window is hitting his face making it earlier for you to recognize him.

Mesmerizing his face while rubbing your heart, it's beating fast, it's always been like this when you're so close to him.

While looking at him, you noticed the small mole under his lips, Gguk doesn't have that but this man right Infront of you has it.

Moving closer as you connected your lips with his, with just a peck it was hard for you to recognize if it was Gguk or not so you kisses his again and this time you tried to slide your tongue inside his mouth and when you did he immediately started kissing you back as both of your tongue fights for dominance and he wins. He started sucking your tongue making you moan, he pulled you on top of him while he started moving his both hands all over your back and slapped you b"tt cheek.

You both pulled away and look at each other, he isn't Gguk, you just knew it.

"Who are you?, Don't you dare lie to me I know you aren't Gguk" you said while trying to catch your breath.

"You're so smart, I mean you probably really know how Gguk tastes like but let me ask you something, who's the good kisser?" He chuckles as he watches you rolling your eyes.

You tried to pull yourself away from him but you're only pulled back. Kissing you with aggression, you tried to pulled back but seems like your body is disagreeing with you. You couldn't pull away from him, his mouth just taste so good that you're almost melting.

As you're enjoying so much, Jungkook manage to broke the kiss and you stared at him in confused, the kiss was literally so good why does he has to pulled away.

You saw him smiling at you, it's making you confused but soon you realized that you're actually becoming bagger for his kiss and he loves seeing you craving for more. He caresses your cheek and asked.

"Do you know how to drive a car now? If yes then don't forget to thank me because I'm the one who teaches you" he smiled.

With that you completely moved away from him. You stared at him in shocked, who is he? Is he Jk? Then what about Gguk? Jk is Gguk right?.

"What are you talking about? I don't remember you teaching me how to drive. Who even are you?" You asked

He stood up and came closer to you, you stood up from the bed but immediately groan and fell on the floor. He came running to you and picked you up. Slowly he placed you on the side of the bed as he put your feet on his lap.

You turn on the light that was on the side of the bed while he examine your feet by removing the bandaids checking if it bleeds and it did. He sigh and look at you.

"How can you be so careless huh" he slowly stood up trying not to cause any pain on you as he grabbed the first aid kit from the nightstand.

After cleaning it he cover it up with bandaids while you're just watching his take care of you. You're stunned, the way he cares for you, the way he was worried for you is something you never experienced with being around Gguk.

You love the feeling of being Loved, as soon as he's done he looked at you and smiled, you don't know how to react. He climbed up and lay down beside you, he noticed that you aren't even looking at him so he put his head on your lap and grab your hand before kissing the back of it making you startled.

"Who are you?. You haven't answer my question" He sigh, you can see the disappointment through his eyes.

"Who do you think I am?"

"Jeon?" You asked.

"Who's Jeon?"

"Jeon Jk?"

You waited for him to answer but all he did was look at you.

"Are you Jk?. Please answer me" You asked him again hoping to find a answer and you did.

"Oum, I am, I'm Jungkook in short Jk."

You couldn't believe it, you're living your life a big lie, everything turned upside down now, all this time you found yourself chasing the wrong person and even do every crazy things for him not knowing that he isn't the man that you always wanted.

"I-I though Gguk was Jk" you said while looking at him in shocked.

"If that's the case then I'm disappointed in you baby".

Everything is happening so fast lol