13

Your performance just finished. You walk out of the stage while trying to catch your breath. You didn't see him at the audience and it's kinda unusual cause he's always been there watching you but today he didn't even watch your performance.

You grab your phone from your bag and open it. Looking for his name in your contact and tried calling him. No one answers.

Closing your eyes tight. Out of sudden you suddenly felt something isn't right. Someone walk inside the room and look for you. As soon as he saw you standing at he corner.

He walk closer to you and tap your shoulder. You turn around only to see one of the waiters that also work here.

"Boss is waiting for you". Your face bright out after hearing him say that, With no time you rush out of the room and search for him. He wasn't in his usual place that is in the middle of the other couches but instead he's in the corner at the back.

You run to him with an excitement written on your face but as you get closer. You started noticing everything. The different aura, the colder look, and the way he looks at you while watching you getting closer and closer to him.

You stopped. You both stared at each other. You watch him stand up from his seat and walk towards you. Caressing your cheek while still looking at each other's eyes. Then he sigh, you blink a couple of times before finally figuring out every thing.

"Gguk? W-when?". You asked

"I'm really amaze by you Yn. Everyone. We literally fooled everyone when me and Jungkook switch places but I guess I can never fool you huh." Jungguk laugh while looking at you who still couldn't process everything.

He can say he's so glad and happy yo see you but at the same time he's kinda disappointed not seeing you happy to see him.

Is it because you've fallen for Jungkook? It's crazy how you keep on pushing yourself over and over to him before but now you're not even happy to see him. He's disappointed.

He asked his brother to ruined his life while he will fix his but Jungguk couldn't even fix his brother's career but on the other hands Jungkook successful ruined Gguk's life.

"Come on Yn, Don't you miss me?" He ask while opening his arms Infront of you. A part of you wanted to be embrace by him but the other part of you just couldn't.

You couldn't move your body. You just stood up there while watching him. He sigh before walking back to his seat. Once he settle down, Gguk tap the empty seat beside him.

Pulling yourself together and take a sit beside him. Before your b'tt could even touch the couch he quickly pulled you by your waist and started k'ssing you.

With unknown reason you responded to the kiss. He made you wrapped your arms around his neck while hungrily kissing you. Maybe after all you've also been missing his touch although Jungkook is fcking you right your body is the one that still wants Gguk.

After a few minutes you both pulled away. Staring at each other for a secs then you pulled yourself up. 'I-I need to use the bathroom'. Then you left.

You open the bathroom door and quickly look at yourself in the mirror. Washing your face and then looks at your reflection again. You wanted to wake up.

You've never been in this situation in your life that you have to to choose cause you always knew what you wanted and what you needed.

You want to wake up from reality thinking this isn't even real. You watch your face again then wipe the water using your hand. The reflection of the mirror shows another human's reflection.

It was Jungkook. You're sure it is him. The calm look he owns. The way his eyes stared at you. The way Jungkook slowly wrapped his arms around you. You're so sure it's him cause Jungguk never treated you like a precious fragile gem while Jungkook always do.

You turn around and wrapped your arms around his neck. He pick you up and made you sit on the sink and rub his nose on yours. "What's wrong. You look so tense."

"He's back Kook and I don't want him to be back. I just don't." You said.