Chapter 33

Mona perched on the edge of her bed, the soft glow of her brother's phone illuminating her face as she scrolled through TikTok. Each video unveiled a new dance, a fresh trend, and her eyes widened with innocent fascination as she saw them, then she stumbled upon one of her brother, Levi's tik tok video.

As he gazes at the camera a bit seductively, he starts to roll his hips as the song, 'got your mind on my body,' starts to play.

What in the world is Levi doing??!!
Like everyone has liked it.

Well, he does have hips.

I need hips, too.

  In the living room, the rhythmic beat of a catchy tune drew her attention. She went into the living room, her older brother, attempting a dance that seemed to defy gravity.

"Oh, Levi," she chuckled to herself, a playful spark dancing in her eyes. "What mischief are you up to now?"

Can I join him too?

Well, I can't move my hips. I can only move when I'm in bed lazing.

Intrigued, she approached him, interrupting his impromptu dance performance with a teasing grin. "Levi, dear brother, what on earth are you doing? Another attempt at becoming the family's dancing sensation?"

Levi chuckled, catching his breath. "Well, someone's got to keep the family entertained. Care to join in, Mona?"

Yay, let me show you, You pig.

A mischievous grin spread across Mona's face. "Absolutely! Watch and learn, big brother." The room echoed with laughter as the siblings engaged in a spontaneous dance-off, their movements captured in the frame of a TikTok video.

"No, baby, do this." Levi says, as he shows his hand movements he's doing in the air.

Mona huffs.

Are you God or something?

"I'll try." She says, giving him a side eye.

All he does is show off.

Mona has matured a bit. . . .but only a bit, and her family is happy yet hot. I'm happy to see these small changes in her.

They want her to be their small baby forever. But she is always innocent, baby, it's just that she changed a little, but only a little.

Again, she caught her parents having their lovey dovey time, and all she asked was,
"Mommy, why are you hitting Daddy's pepe?."

Poor parents can never have their time like that again.

In the midst of their TikTok adventure, Mona and Levi found themselves attempting a dance challenge that turned out to be more comedic than they anticipated.

"Alright, baby, this dance should be easy peasy. Just follow my lead!" Levi says

Mona, with a confident smirk: "Piece of cake. Let's do this."

As the music started, Levi kicked off the dance, swaying and twirling with an exaggerated flair. Mona, attempting to mirror his moves, found herself in a hilarious dance duel.

Levi, laughing, "Mona, you're doing it all wrong! Watch me like this!"

He continued to dance, his enthusiasm infectious. Mona, determined not to be outdone, unleashed a series of moves that resembled a mix between a robot malfunction and interpretive dance.

Levi barely contains his laughter, "Mona, what on earth are you doing?"

Mona striking a pose says, "It's called 'innovation,' Levi. Look it up."