Chapter 32

In the dreamland

"So what did you guys do to remove the sting?" Ross asks, as I eat the popcorn on Monica's most famous sofa.

"The thing was. . .the solution was.."

"Was to pee so, you peed on her feet." I say, cutting off Joey.

Every single heard turned towards me.

They silently stared at me, then burst out laughing.

"Y- - you peed on Monica." Phoebe says, stumbling words in her laughter.

Those three look down in shame while I enjoy my popcorn.

They're so buttery.

"Wake up, Mona." I hear a voice say.

What??!!

"WAKE UP."

I slightly turned towards the side, whining, but my bum landed on the floor. I wince as the pain spreads across my whole bum. The sheets were tangling my feet. My hair was a mess (I was feeling it).

"Hahahaha, good morning, clumsy head." I hear Lincoln in his annoying voice.

Seriously, how can someone ever have a crush on him?

I grumble.

"Hjqoebzmwj, what do you want, Liy-liy?" I ask him.

He makes a what-in-the-world expression on hearing his nickname.

"Get ready. It's time for breakfast." He said.

"Yeahhhh," I say, dragging the 'h'.

I slowly stand on my legs. I don't know why I can't sleep more. I just wanna lie on the bed all day, tangle myself in the sheets as the A/C blasts, it's cool air soothing the room's environment. With coolness and duvets warm, it's such a good day to sleep.

"Oh yeah, and wake Gabriel up." He says while going from my room.

An evil big smile spreads on my face.

I can sleep later, this opportunity I'll not miss.

I quickly detach myself from the sheets and run towards his room.

There should be no knocking because we're not in a professional relationship. We're a family.

So, with that thought, I quickly barged into his room.

I saw him sleeping with his mouth a little open, I was able to hear some little snores, drool on the pillow from his mouth, making it a little wet.
Without having a second, I jump on his side of the bed, my legs on both of his sides.

"WAKE UP, GABI." I shout as I jump. He was having no effect as I was shouting and jumping. I saw him shifting a little and grumbling a bit after that he fell into a deep slumber again.

He truly sleeps like a donkey, like I can wake up if someone shakes me, but this guy truly has no effect.

"Wake up, Gabi, wake up. It's morning."  I shouted again.

I have huff since he was not having any kind of effect. I smiled evilly, thinking of an idea.
Let's see how far you can go now, Gabi brother!

"GABI WAKE UP, MOMMY IS PREGNANT AGAIN."I yell, and he quickly jerked up, sitting.

"WHAT AGAIN, I CAN'T HANDLE ANOTHER ANI- WH- MONAA" His voice was a bit gruff due to waking up in a sudden manner. But he squinted his eyes and looked at me with panic.