Chapter 17

Deco's pov

I can feel some wetness on my face and weight on my body.

I keep my eyes closed, but I can imagine who is it. I feel my lips twitch a little, as I hear sweetest giggle.

For this laughter, I can die, give my everything.

I open my eyes to see my beautiful baby's face in front of me. I smile at her.

God, I love her so much, I can't even imagine.

Wife may not be a queen to every man but his daughter will always be his princess.

"Sorry honey, she wanted to wake you up" wifey says.

"It's ok" I say still gazing into my beautiful girl's eyes.

"Good morning daddy" she says.

"Morning baby" I say, kissing her head.

"Can we please spend time together today?" She asks.

"But baby, you've school and I have work" I say.

I have a very important meeting today and I can't miss it.

She pouts.

"You never have time for me, even you come home late, when I'm almost asleep, you spend time with mommy, Marco and even Anthony, but not me" she says.

I sigh, it's true, ever since she came, we didn't had any Father-daughter date. I also want to spend time with her.

Screw you big ass man.

She's your daughter, she came back to you after 12 years and you can't even take your time out for a day?

Thank you my consciousness for mocking me. But you're right.

"How about this, I'll take a half day today and then after your school, I'll pick you up and then we can spend today's day" I say.

She grins instantly.

My heart flips, I can do anything for this smile.

"Yaaaay" she says, kissing my cheek and then runs away, maybe to brag this to her brothers.

I smile and then my face to my beautiful wifey.

Who gave me my baby.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"You know, I too want to spend time with her, sometimes I'm too jealous of my son's" I pout.

She laughs.

"They're your son's, don't worry, you are a good father" she says.

"You bring out the best out of me" I say and kiss her nose. Her eyes darken, her beautiful lips parting.

Desire courses in my system, blood rushes to my junior.

Sometimes I just can't get enough of her. I slide my hand to her beautiful curves to her hips, squeezing it hard. She Moans, which brings my inner beast out.

"How about we continue this in shower?" I ask, sucking her earlobe.

"Only if you let me in control" she says out of breathe.

"Deal" I say, picking her up in bridal style, I make my way to our bathroom.

Mona's pov

"Yaay, I'm gonna spend time with daddy today" i say, jumping from here and there.

"Calm down, Mona" Marco says, but his voice is filled with amusement.

"This is not fair, he should spend time with me too, afterall I'm your twin" Monday says.