The day got over and I had to come home leaving her there. But I was very uneasy without her and really wanted to go to her... So I thought of going there secretly.  

I knew their home like the back of my hand so it was easy for me to go in without being noticed. I slipped in once the extra lights were switched off. There was silence in the house. Everyone had retired to their rooms and I looked around when I saw there was no chance of getting caught, I rushed to her room and knocked softly. She opened the door with half-opened eyes and I slipped in before she could react.

" What the hell!! Who is that? " She said as the lights were off.

" Relax!! Who else can come to your room than me ?? " I said.

" Ron!!! Have you lost your mind?? Why have you come here?  My dad or Bhai will definitely beat you. Dad might change his decision. "

" They don't have to know. I won't tell them. " I smiled and winked.

" But this is not done!! Go back!! "

" No!! "

" I will call Bhai or Dad! "

" You won't!! Because you also like having me around you. Now stop pretending to be angry and kiss me. " I said and pulled her to me. But she placed her hands on my chest to keep away.

" Mahi!! Don't be like that!! "

" Bhai told you to stay away from me. "

" Stay away from you?? That is not going to happen now. I stayed away from you for 9 years. It is killing me now. "  I said and she shook her head.

" We are not going to cross the limit!! What happened to your decision that we must wait!! " She asked.

" I wanted to wait as your dad had not given his consent. Now we don't have to wait!! " I said pulling her to me again.

" But we have to for a week." She said still pushing me away. 

" Why couldn't they get us married right away?? I am tired of waiting for you. " I said and she pecked on my cheek, but before I could kiss her back, she backed off and went behind the bed.

" This is not fair!! You kissed me, now you should allow me to kiss you back. " I said and tried to catch her but could not she always crossed the bed as she was not wearing footwear but I was wearing shoes and could not jump on the bed to get hold of her. So I needed to take a longer way to catch hold of her. I pretended to be tired, I knew, she would get concerned and come to me automatically.

" You are getting old, Mr Kapoor.  "  She gave a naughty smile to me.

" No way!! I am perfect for you. It's just that I have been standing outside your home waiting to get a chance to come in. Then I had to climb and jump the huge walls to get to your room. "  I said. Still pretending that I was dead tired, I wanted her to come to me.

" I think you are too old for me. See you got so tired.  I think I should choose Aarav. "  She said coming closer but still teasing me. But I got too annoyed hearing that. I got up immediately and caught her in a fraction of a second, pulled her to me and when she fell on me I flipped and now she was caged between me and her bed.

" What did you just say?? " I asked glaring at her.

" That you are too old for me... "

" No, the other thing you just said. " I was looking into her eyes.

" I said that you are so tired. " She said.

" Mahi!!! What did you say after that? "

" I don't remember. "

" I will remind you, you said that you think you should choose that Daanav. I will never let that happen, I will beat him to a pulp before that. I love you and till I am alive, I will not allow you to choose anyone else now. If you want him, kill me first. "  I said trying to control my anger and now I could kiss her easily but I didn't do it. And get away from her.

She caught my hand and pulled me.

" Calm down!! You know, I was just teasing you... You are the only man, I have ever wanted. I love you, Ron. Only you. I am sorry. "  She said. I loved hearing it. But I wanted to tease her now.

"It's ok! " I said but still didn't smile or kiss her. And turned again.

" Ron!! Sorry, please don't let it spoil your mood. Where are you going? "

" Leave me!! I want to have water. " I said and looked around.

" Wait here! I will get it for you. Someone might beat you if they see you here."  She said and went out. But when she didn't come in five minutes, I went out to see her and was shocked like anything to see what kept her there.

❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️😍😍😔😔❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good  care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️