"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"...Uhm, no I don't. Can you elaborate?"

Nickel scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Fine. I'll dumb it down so your small peanut brain can understand."

"Hey! That's mea-"

"Shouldn't you be with Trophy?"

"Wh- WHAT?!"

My face turns very hot and I can feel myself blush. I can tell that Nickel sees it.

"I- I have no clue what you mean by that..."

"Yes you do. Don't act dumb."

"Please...just leave me alone." I say, standing up from my chair and walking away.

Then, I feel something grab me.

I get pulled by the collar of my shirt and Nickel grabs me.

"Oh now you're running away? Pathetic."

At this point a few people started to notice. I could hear some whispers around me, making me nervous.

"L-let go of me!" I say, swatting his hand away.

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME YOU TRANS BITCH!"

At that point, my heart sank.

Gasps could be heard from around the area, as well as people whispering to their friends about the situation.

"...w-w- what?" was all I could choke out.

"YOU HEARD ME! AND DON'T ACT DUMB EITHER, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE."

I was frozen in place. I could feel all my joints tense up and my chest hurt. I felt like I wanted to hurl.

"Aww, is the poor little comedian too shy to say anything?" Nickel mocked.

"*Scoff* How pathetic."

My legs started to shake and I felt myself getting weaker and weaker. I could see everyone in a crowd whispering to eachother through my blurry vision. My eyes started to sting with tears.

"W-why are you doing this..."

"Why? Why? Are you seriously asking me that right now?"

Nickel grabbed my wrist, making me flinch a little.

"Can your dumbass not comprehend basic human knowledge? I mean I wouldn't be surprised if it couldn't, since you're trans."

I could see some people in the crowd start to get angry. Most notably Paintbrush, who's hair was already burning up while Lightbulb tried to calm them down.

"I can't believe you lied to us. You should be ashamed, you disgusting, wimpy, lonely, uncultured- AH!!"

Nickel fell to the floor. I looked up to see...

"TROPHY?!" I screamed.

Trophy kicked Nickel's body on the floor.

"Hey twerp, sorry about this whole thing, let's go."

Trophy then put his arm under mine and picked me up bridal style, making me blush a little.

"Wh- D- DID YOU PUNCH NICKEL?!"

"So what? He deserved i-"

"EVERYONE STOP"

We all looked to the entrance to the lobby, it was OJ with Paper beside him.