Chapter 52 (tired)

Začít od začátku

So it was no surprise the way I reacted to seeing her if only I had sat next to Beyoncé but god knows they would've had to call security on me.

Julius was gonna have to put me on a watch list. Gonna need a restraining order to keep me away.

So when Ariana went up to perform she saw how buddy buddy me and Billie was and she well did not like that. I could see her staring daggers at me.

I bet the crowd thought she was holding her hand out at me lovingly while in reality, she was probably trying to grab my neck and choke me off.

But if I'm being honest I was focused on Ariana in that sex lingerie. I hated that others got to see what only I deserved to see. I wonder if she picked this outfit on purpose to get me upset.

It was working not only did I have a boner I also had the urge to fuck Ariana till she couldn't walk.

So when she finished her performance I practically ran towards backstage to her dressing room where she was changing.

"Ariana Grande my love. My dove." Ariana looked at me from the corner of her eye she was mad. "My divine bovine secretion." I went to hug Ariana but in the end, my face collided with her hand violently

Aka she slapped me. "You think I'm gonna forgive you just because you say all those sweet words." Ariana raised her hand to hit me again but I caught it. "Have you lost your damn mind, Ariana?"

I felt my anger starting to boil up. And here I thought I'd never have to deal with Ariana hitting me. "Hitting me are you serious right now." Ariana tried pulling her hand away but I kept a tight grip on her wrist.

Ariana started tearing up. "I'm sorry okay I was just jealous. I'm sorry!" Ariana started sobbing making me feel bad. Thankfully now one was around because if anyone walked in on us they would think I was abusing her.

Even though I'm the victim here.

I let go of her arm and Ariana fell to her knees holding her wrist in her arms. I felt like shit I know what Ariana was like and I still let my temper get the best of me.

I went to leave when Ariana grabbed onto my legs. "Please don't leave baby I need you." I stopped in my tracks and I looked down at Ariana. She was in her underwear and I felt bad leaving her like this.

"Come on Ariana we need to get you dressed." Ariana let go of my legs and nodded her head she then reached her arms into the air and started doing that grabbing thing that little kids do when they want to be lifted up. "Up up."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now but I knew it would be easier if I gave in.

I lifted Ariana and she clung to me. "Can I wear the pretty green dress?" Ariana talked like a child. I hope her being pregnant wasn't turning her into a little I'm not built to be a caregiver. Though I'm becoming a mother anyway.

"Yes, Ari you can wear the green dress." I kissed Ariana's head and put her down on the sofa. "Can you put on your pretty green suit so we can be matching?" I sighed I wasn't in the mood to change plus I liked the grey suit more than the green one.

"Ari I don't know." Ariana pouted she looked like she was on the verge of tears. "Okay Ari I'll put on the outfit" Ariana smiled and jumped onto me "Thank you thank you. I'll love you forever."

I hoped that was the obvious seeing as how she was with child and we were about to get married in like a month.

"I hope that love doesn't include me getting hit every time you upset." Ariana pouted "I'm sorry I don't mean to act like this. But me being pregnant isn't helping."

Sigh, I don't know if I'd rather horny Ariana or sad Ariana. Either way, my soul is getting drained from my body. "It's fine just try and keep the violence low," Ariana smirked something was on her dirty mind.

"Well, there is one way to keep the violence always low." I groaned. "Ariana I'm getting you a dildo replica of my dick I can't keep having sex with you every day."

"Really!" Ariana sounded excited. "Think of it as a late Christmas gift." Ariana squealed. "Now I'll have two of my favorite dicks. Maybe you can put on a strap-on and do some double penetration." I put my finger on Ariana's mouth shushing her.

"Let's get your clothes on then we can talk."

——
Wrote this in class at my church school
——