Bludhaven: 1995

2nd November 1995. Gotham City is a dump. I miss Bludhaven. Bludhaven is where I was born 25 years ago. Today is my birthday. I've been a bad bitch for 9131 days.

After I escaped Claw Island, after The Bat brought an end to Eddie's plan. Me and that unbearable cunt Sugar. Got the fuck out of dodge.
Sugar went off her way, I went mine.

I had to lay low as I knew the Bat or his new twink sidekick would want to eventually track us down

I had a safehouse, which I hadn't used in years. I used to bring clients back there, as my clients were
the types who really sought out discretion. Especially with the naughty shit I used to do to them.
How would you feel if you knew your local mayor, or your local judge was getting a 14inch ribbed strap-on up his ass by yours truly, as I forced them to tell me their deepest darkest secrets.
Domination was a gig I knew well. A gig I not only trusted and adored. But the power was the only way I feel myself get wet, and money!

Harvey, Ugh! I hated calling him Harvey, he was "Face" to me.
Face really had a submissive side to him. Eddie and me had some fun too. But that's another story another time.

Eddie's "Box", the first time he hooked me up to that contraction, I was confused. I looked at the "Box" and thought it looked like a old juicer machine... I thought "And this is what he is pitching to save his life from Face's wrath?"
After Eddie, who was known infamously as The Riddler, won over Face, I became very curious to not only the side effects were of "The Box", but the benefits. I began to wonder what I would get out of "The Box".
God, I remember how good it felt digesting and consuming Gotham's brainwaves. I foolishly allowed myself to become addicted. This is when Eddie revealed to me what he would like in return for me to get another fix from The Box. As I said, another story for another time.

I woke up the next day, with a splitting headache. My hair was a greasy mess. Sleeping in a Corset was a bad choice, I just didn't know if The Bat was going to smash through the window any second, I must have drifted off asleep in guard, still fully dressed.
I rip off my Leather spiked heels to reveal a hole in my fishnets, my toe is poking out. Great, add to list. New pair of Fishnets. Barely awake I rip off the corset, it's so cold in this safehouse, that my nipples are like bullets. I look around in the sets of draws for some clothes.
Bingo, I find a T-shirt that belonged to my ex-boyfriend. I say ex as obviously we are not dating anymore. And, I killed him 5 years ago. So, he won't be needed the shirt anymore.
The shirt is baggy over me, a Danzig world tour logo is almost completely scratched off the fabric. I always had the biggest crush on Danzig. I used to masterbate to his poster a few years back. I'd make him call me Mother.

I got down to the Kitchen. Fuck. This place is a mess, I mean I haven't been here in over a year, but still...

Pointlessly, I go to the fridge and open it to see what's inside, and what's even edible. I have what looks like a block of milk, that's about a year out of date. The smell hits me immediately. There's what I can only assume is a lettuce that has shriveled into a ball of green matter, and it's rancid. Smells almost acidic.
I got to the cupboards. I find my new best friend. A can of Spam and a few packs of Ramen. That should do.