Twelve | Set Up

Aleah

Judy texted me thirty minutes ago in hopes that I could babysit in an hour from now. She wouldn't have texted me at all if she knew what I was doing when she was typing out her text, though.

I felt dirty looking down at my phone while holding a thin bedsheet over my otherwise exposed chest. I felt even dirtier when the guy still laying behind me got up on his knees behind me, moving my hair to the side to kiss my shoulder. Slowly moving his wet lips to my neck.

He knew where my sweet spot was and found it, but I couldn't bother getting turned on again. Not now. So I shook him off and got up from the bed.

Turning to look at him with my hand still holding the bedsheet to my chest, I smiled at the guy. I didn't even remember his name. "Do you mind if I shower here?"

He smirked, and I immediately knew and dreaded his answer. "As long as I can join you."

Typical.

I turned my back to him as I rolled my eyes and bent down to pick up my clothes from the floor. The only thing I couldn't find was my underwear, but it wouldn't be my first time going commando. So long as I found the public-friendly pieces, I was fine.

Completely ignoring his only request, I went into his bathroom and locked the door behind me. Surely he didn't have enough energy to go at it again in the shower, especially cause it really wasn't all that pleasant in there. Just because it was wet, didn't mean it was wet. Two completely different kinds of wet. One made it slippery, the other washed away what made it slippery.

Even if I wasn't low on time, no thanks.

The bathroom mirror didn't even have time to get steamy with how short I made my shower last. Saving me time from wiping the mirror clean, I hurriedly finger combed my wet hair and used some of his toothpaste on my finger.

The guy, who I still didn't bother remembering his name, sat up when I walked out of his bathroom again. He looked as if he was sleeping while I was in there, but I didn't care. He could go right back to sleep. I was leaving anyway.

After making sure I had everything of mine on me, I simply waved at the guy and ignored his silent request for a kiss goodbye, shutting his bedroom door behind me and guiding myself out of his front door. I took in the fresh air after hours of being in there with him. The smell of sex didn't bother me, but fresh air was needed after a while.

I settled into my car and rolled down the windows to continue to enjoy the fresh air on my way to Judy's. It was also helping to dry my hair a bit quicker. Granted not in the prettiest of ways, but I could deal with that when I got to her house. There was nothing finger combing couldn't manage with hair as fine as mine.

Settling into the empty spot next to Judy's family car, I exited and locked my car and walked up to the front door. I didn't even have to knock. Judy met me with an open door before I could even finish climbing the porch steps.

"Hi, sweetie! Thank you for coming on such short notice," she chirped as she planted a hand on my lower back and guided me into her home. "I didn't interrupt anything important, did I?"

I shook my head, doing my best to suppress the blush threatening to take over my face. "I was just hanging out with a friend."

She nodded to acknowledge my response as she turned her back to me, double and triple checking what she needed. "By the way, Britney is napping right now. She should be awake in about an hour."

I nodded, then realized she still wasn't looking directly at me, too busy getting her things together. So I spoke up, "Alright, I'll prepare a snack for when she wakes up."