Ten | Club Party Part 2

Aleah

"That's your fifth free drink," Dulce pointed out as I grabbed it out of the waiter's hand after he mentioned that the man currently waving at me got it for me. I smiled and waved back before taking a sip, hearing Dulce groan from her spot beside me. "Men are gross."

"Why do you say that?" I asked, even though I knew it was because of the wink he sent me. I must admit, it was pretty cringe. But I put up with whatever I needed to for free drinks. Not that I couldn't afford my own.

"I still don't understand how you put up with so many men even if it's just for the pleasure," she crossed her legs and layered her hands over her knee, looking around at everyone. "Most of them aren't even that great at pleasuring us anyway. Men are selfish and only care about themselves finishing."

She had a point there, so I nodded as I also looked around. As it always was for clubs, it was full of people that actually liked to party. Drinking and/or dancing. The ones downstairs focused mainly on dancing and the ones up here mainly focused on drinking. Eventually people switched positions; the ones dancing went to sit and drink and some of the ones just chilling upstairs eventually went downstairs to dance.

I wasn't planning on going downstairs anytime soon. I still needed a few more drinks to get the courage to go down there. Maybe just one or two.

Just as I took the last sip of my drink, the waiter came back up to me with two shot glasses filled to the brim and I looked up at his blue eyes for the sixth time. He looked amused as he grabbed one of the shots and handed it to Dulce, then plucked the other one off his tray to hand over to me.

"These are from the gentlemen right across from you."

My eyes snapped to where he said and met a group of familiar faces. Nathan and his friends. All of which seemed to be drunk already. Taking a quick look at the table in front of them, I noticed two empty bottles of tequila and the crooked smiles on their faces made sense.

I was wondering who exactly it was that got me and my best friend the shots tho.

They all saw the shot glasses in our hands, and lifted their own in the air towards us. Smiling, I looked over at Dulce and laughed when I saw her grimace at how full her shot glass was. Yeah, she wasn't much of a drinker. And we had no chaser or salt.

"Dios ayúdame..." She whispered for God to help her in her native tongue before raising the shot glass with me, mirroring the guys.

When we went to throw back the shot in one go, my eyes moved across the room again and landed on Sebastian. Despite him not seeming like the type of guy to drink, he took back that shot as if it was water, setting down the empty glass to tap the back of his friend beside him, who seemed to be coughing.

"Gross!" Dulce shuddered beside me.

Laughing, I watched her reach for one of my previous finished drinks to chase the shot with the water that melted from the ice I left behind. She fanned her face when she realized there wasn't enough water to wash away the taste of the tequila.

Honestly, I was surprised she took it at all. She really wasn't someone to drink, at least not the way I usually did. And if she decided to drink, it was never shots of straight hard liquor of any sort.

As she struggled to chase away the taste by chewing ice, I moved my gaze back to the guys to see that one of them was already staring back.

Smiling, I waved at Sebastian and he waved back. We looked silly, waving as if we were children.

As I planned to look away, he lifted his chin in the direction of the dance floor and my eyebrows dipped. I couldn't tell if he was asking me to leave with him, or if he wanted to dance. I wasn't ready for either of those options.

Raising a finger for him to wait, he nodded and kept his attention on me as I stood up. The air immediately hit me where my skin was now exposed and I quickly pulled down my dress before I flashed anyone. If anything, I only flashed Dulce, who was still busy scowling and chewing ice.

As if barely noticing I stood up, she stopped chewing and looked up to raise an eyebrow at me. I bent down to talk by her ear. "Ima dance a few songs, is that okay?"

When she didn't give any form of answer, I pointed across from me and Sebastian waved at her to show it was him I was dancing with. With just one look at him, one side of her lips tilted upwards and she got a weird look in her eyes as she continued her chewing. She put up both her thumbs in approval before shooing me away with one hand.

Sebastian stood up and didn't bother to tell his friends where he was going when they gave him a skeptical look. Instead, he just walked towards me. I noticed Nathan grinning when he saw me, and Ryan winked at me. Their other friend openly checked me out as Sebastian placed a hand on the small of my back and guided me down the stairs, towards the dancing crowd.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, he leaned down to my height to place his mouth by my ear. "If I'm honest, I have no idea how to dance to this type of music. Guide me?"

Despite the humidity of everyone's sweat, I got a shiver when his deep voice spoke so close to me. His breath blew a few hairs against my skin and tickled me, causing a trail of goosebumps down my arms.

Turning my head, I was shocked when he didn't move his head back at all, making our lips nearly touch. I backed away an inch to avoid it as I looked into his eyes for a few unmoving moments. He was pretty. Handsome. Words actually couldn't describe how attractive this man was.

When I didn't make a move at all, his lips broke out into one of the biggest grins I'd seen and my stomach tightened. It tightened in a way I hadn't felt before. With every man before now, I'd only been sexually attracted to them. With him, it felt deeper than that.

I wanted more than just a night.

The strobe lights kept flashing across his face and I gawked at him like an idiot. Watching the way his long lashes kissed his cheeks every time he blinked. The way his pink tongue poked out to lick his plump bottom lip as his brown eyes also studied my face. We were studying each other as if we had a test in ten minutes, and we had to have every feature about our face memorized to pass.

To pass, all I had to do was describe the facial features of what I imagined a Greek God to look like. Apart from a small scar on his left cheek, he was perfect.

His head leaned down towards me again and my breath caught when I thought he was gonna kiss me, but instead he dodged my lips and met my ear again. "Are we just gonna stand here or are you gonna show me how you dance to this music?"

My body matched the temperature in the building as my cheeks flushed and I unhooked my hair from behind my ear to cover my face as I took his hand and guided him to the dance floor. I never liked dancing smack dab in the middle of the dance floor, so I only passed a few of the bodies. Just so we weren't in plain view for everyone to see how silly we looked dancing.

Right when we reached the perfect spot, the song switched to something I only knew one way to dance to. And when he looked around to see all the girls turn their back to grind on their partner, he shook his head and bent down to talk by my ear again. "We can go back up and wait for a different song, if you want."

I chose not to answer with a verbal response. Instead, I let the drinks do the talking with my body as I spun around and reached back for his hands to place them on my body.

As I moved my hips to the rhythm of the music, I felt him stiffen up behind me. His hands remained in the same spot I left them as I bent and straightened my knees while still swaying my hips against him.

It didn't take long for him to let loose and copy what the guys around us were doing to their own partners. He ground his own hips against me and let his hands wander a little bit. Sliding across my stomach and down my hips to graze the exposed skin on my thighs before finding their way back up to my stomach.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying every second of it. I felt like I'd been touch deprived for years, and he was finally quenching a thirst I couldn't deal with on my own.