Nine | Club Party Part 1

Sebastian

"I'm still surprised you're actually going," Ryan looked up at me from his spot on the couch, unhooking his finger from inside his shoe once his foot successfully slid in. His fingers worked to tie the laces as he kept his eyes on me. "So, what changed this weekend that you gave in on your own? Unless of course it wasn't on your own and there's a reason behind this unusual attire."

He stood when both his shoes were tied and walked up to me to tap my exposed chest. I looked down at myself and scoffed at my best friend. "What's wrong with my outfit?"

"Nothing," he smirked to himself, walking back towards his room. I followed. "Just, you know, you have never worn anything like that."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, because I don't go out."

He pulled out a jacket from his closet and shrugged it on. "Exactly my point. This is unusual behavior for you."

Groaning, I regretted my decision to agree to go already. Was it really that weird for me to decide to go to a party just once? What if I needed it to decide if I liked it or not. I never really allowed myself to give it a try before.

When he turned around, his eyes fell on my exposed chest again as his fingers pulled up the zipper of his jacket. "Seriously, I've never seen you wear a shirt that showed even an inch of your chest, let alone your whole tits being out."

Okay, now he was just teasing. It was a normal notched v neck. Sure, it was more than I usually showed, maybe five or six inches, but my tits weren't out. "You're an idiot."

He snorted, walking past me and back out of his room. "You do know girls will go feral seeing you right? A tall, dark and fluffy haired man with veiny arms and hands. Typical man girls thirst over."

Right when I thought he was done talking nonsense, he kept going, "You're practically dressed like a slut, too. With the sleeves rolled up and the way your muscles wanna rip what's actually covering them. It's like you want to be eaten alive at that party."

"Do me a favor and stop talking." If I didn't tell him to, he'd yap my ear off until I admitted whatever he was trying to get me to admit about me wanting to go to a party. Sure, I was influenced, but I would never admit that out loud.

I was... curious. Curious to know what she was like at parties. Was she the life of the party or was she the shy girl despite her popularity? Or maybe an in between, only talking to whoever talked to her first.

Shaking my head, I looked down at my watch and realized we were already late. We'd be even more late considering Nathan changed the location of the party when he saw how many people reacted to his post. Party would've been too big for his house so him and Ryan split the fee of renting out a club. A club that resided thirty minutes away from the house.

"Well, I'm ready." Ryan's voice came from the kitchen and I walked around the house to pick up my things, snatching my phone from the kitchen counter and my keys from the hooks by the door.

"Let's go then."

• • •

As expected, we were late as fuck to the party. Probably the last ones to arrive. Though, I was more than sure more people would still keep arriving, considering the main reason he rented out the club was because of just how many people would end up attending.

The club looked full, but it still had more than enough room for more than fifty people.

The strobe lights were the only source of light in the entire building, and the music was so loud, I felt it reverberating throughout my entire body. I couldn't say I hated the feeling, but it was new to me. It even felt like my heart was trying to mimic the rhythm of the beat. Unless it was just me feeling nothing but the music now.