Ch. 23) Secret Service

Start from the beginning

He let his fingertips gently caress you as he dragged his hands down to your waistline, making you get goosebumps. 

"I could just..." Ghost whispered, seeing how his hand was making its way down your body towards your thighs. "Or should I go slow, make you desire this even more..." He trailed his hand along your thigh, his fingers grazing over your hip and waist. There were so many sounds you were holding back at this point you could shatter.

"Would you like me to keep going?" He asked for your consent as he whispered softly, his voice full of seductive tones as he caressed your thigh. You held back a moan.

"if I said no?" you teased him. His lips went to your right ear his cheek touching yours.

"If you said no, my dear.. my plans would all be ruined." His words sent a shiver down your spine.

"plans?" You retorted in a whisper. He smirked.

"plans." he responded. "I know you want it as much as I do." He said still softly rubbing your thigh. "tell me you want it."  his voice was soft but not afraid to dominate.

"fuck you" you whispered playfully, feeling powerless and needy. Ghost scoffed softly and smirked. 

"I like that attitude," he said softly. "But I think you can do better..." his finger inched further up your thigh. You couldn't take it anymore, you were done. You grabbed him by the back of the neck, pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss. You softly moaned into the kiss. Ghost broke the kiss and his touch left your body. You couldn't see and you were confused. That wasn't until you felt his hand on your hips again but.. lower. You realized.. he was on his knees. He untied your sweatpants letting them drop down and he threw them to the side. His hands went back to your hips gliding them up and down.

"You want me, don't you?" he then started kissing up your high, your hand gently resting on his head. You bit down on your lip trying to conceal your feelings with every might you had. "Why don't you admit it .. and let me have you..." he said now dragging his tongue up your thigh.

A whimper flew out of you and Ghost smirked against your skin.

"please.." you whimpered quietly. Ghost raised his eyebrows at you as you bit down on your lip. 

"Please what, my love?" his voice full of lust and desire.

"please stop teasing me..I can't take into anymore" you softly whined, your stomach was doing cartwheels.

"Beg me."

"please lieutenant please..." Using his title made him that much more eager and lustfull. Ghost couldn't drag this on anymore. He took off your panties and got up from his knees. You heard the sound of a belt buckled and then it hit the ground. Before you could comprehend what you were hearing, Ghost picked you up. Wrapping his arms around your legs, pressing you up against the wall, you held onto his big muscular shoulders. Your legs were spread so conveniently for him. 

"fuck, I can only imagine what that pretty pussy looks like"  He teased and went in to kiss you again. You felt something hard resting on your vulva, it didn't take long for you to figure it out. 

"Are you ready darling?" Ghost asked for your consent one more time. 

"Yes." You said breathlessly. Ghost connected lips with you again and then slowly started to push himself inside of you. You whimpered and your eyebrows furrowed. He was big. You wouldn't know if it'd even be possible without all the foreplay. He was dominant but yet careful with you. He finally stuffed you full with all of his cock, making you both gasp in pleasure.