Chapter Forty

this entire chapter is literally all smut like if you squint there might be something that isn't smut at the very end of the chapter but seriously this is just smut so if you don't like smut feel free to skip this. (3100 words of pure smut, feel free to thank me.)

Troye's pov

"My parents aren't home," I said into my phone, hearing the small hitch in Tyler's breath because of it.

"That's cool..." Tyler said, though his voice sounded about and octave higher. I smirked, not that he could see it.

Tyler knew exactly what I meant when I said my parents weren't home. We've been waiting for an opportunity like this for a while. An opportunity when, say, one of our parents decided to go on a spontaneous trip out of town. One where they weren't coming back until the next day.

"Are you coming over?" I asked finally, tired of waiting.

"Are you inviting me?" He questioned. Now he was just being funny, I knew he wanted this as much as I did.

"Be here in ten minutes," I demanded, hanging up the phone after that.

The next ten minutes were spent in a puddle of nerves and anxiety. I was nervous to actually have sex for the first time, but I was excited too. I also knew that I didn't want to do it with anyone other than Tyler, and I was glad that we'd both get to experience it for the first time together.

I ran downstairs the second the doorbell rang and yanked the door open, revealing a nervous looking Tyler. Sure, we'd gotten close a few times, but this time we both knew we were actually going through with it. I grinned at him and he stepped forward tentatively. I shut the door behind him.

Tyler grabbed my hand, and I smiled down at our interlocking fingers. His palm was sweaty, but then so was mine. I led Tyler upstairs, hand in hand, straight to my room. Tyler closed the door behind him, and I immediately pressed him up against it. He let out a small squeak of surprise before our lips met.

Fire erupted between the two of us, and everything we did was like a dance. My tongue fought with his and my hands ran fervently over his body, pushing his shirt up and running my fingers over the soft skin of his chest. Tyler gasped as my fingers found his nipple, flicking it before diverting their attention to somewhere else. I wanted to explore his entire body, I wanted to touch everything.

It was too hot, both of us wearing all our clothes, although we were too busy with our mouths to remove any of it. I nibbled at Tyler's lip, and he gasped into my mouth. I could feel myself growing harder as Tyler slowly moved his hands under my shirt, running his fingers over my body.

He wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me closer and closer, trying to get me as close to him as possible. Deciding that I didn't like the way this shirt looked on him anymore, I struggled to take it off. He was wearing one of his shirts that had buttons running all the way from the collar to bottom. I groaned as I fumbled with the buttons, even debating just ripping the shirt apart until the buttons came undone on their own.

"Don't you dare break off those buttons Troye Sivan," Tyler earned breathily, and I whined low in my throat. I tugger mercilessly with each button in his shirt, finally getting them all undone. I quickly pushed his shirt over his shoulders, letting it drop to the floor.

Once the shirt was off I ran my hands over his chest more freely, dropping my mouth to his nipple and sucking softly. He gasped as I ran my tongue over the area, before nipping it gently. I gave the other one a harsh pinch, before kissing it softly. Tyler groaned and I moved back up to his lips, kissing the mouth that made those beautiful noises.

I could feel Tyler's dick pressed against my thigh, and he occasionally ground down on it to give his dick attention. I tugged my shirt over my head, and Tyler reached forward to undo the button on my jeans. I tugged them down the second I could, and Tyler began working on his own. Soon we were both in boxers alone. My dick strained against the material and I pressed my hips against Tyler's, moans spilling from both of our mouths.